Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wang-Worship Wednesday: You Just Sit Down


(100% verified Wang)

No no, don't worry, you just sit down there on that couch.  Let me get between your knees, won't you? You don't mind if I just park my tits on your thighs here do you?  You can't blame me, these girls get awfully heavy. 

Now then...let's just get those boxers off the rest of the way...mmmm what a glorious sight.  I love those big fat nuts, hon, love the way even your big hands aren't able to completely encompass one of them there.  Do you mind if I suck them? Could I just lick and slurp all over these huge fucking balls until that thick, long monster is read to just split me in half?

Ahhhh, thank you! How generous of you.  I could see spending a nice long time on a cock like this.  Maybe with a glass of port for me to sip between long worshipful licks of your shaft or quick little gags on your head in my throat?  I think I can deepthroat you length-wise, but with that thickness I'm not sure how well you'll even be able to get it.

Okay, I want you to shove forward.... don't stop if I start to choke a little or tear up, just let me slap you on the thigh if I need you to let me get some air in.

Oh there's something else I want you to do, but I'm a little embarrassed to say.... could you grab that big thick shaft by the base and swing the rest so it smacks me in the chest?  I know it's silly, I just wanna see how much a huge cock like that can move a pair of boobs like these.

Oh wow! Look at 'em go stud!  You're packing a real weapon there.  I better be a good girl if I don't wanna get more of that kind of punishment!

Ohhhhh but I'm never good, am I?

Guess you'll just have to sort me out....

No comments:

Post a Comment