Monday, July 9, 2012

Chat Log Monday: To Completion


me: blushes
 Fan: they are still in my boxers tho, cant have them flapping around
4:49 PM me: bites my lower lip and arches my eyebrows I think I know a place or two we could put them that flapping wouldn't be a concern....
4:50 PM Fan: well, they need a lot of attention if they are going to come out, and at least two hands to help, one of mine is busy at the moment
 me: smirks I've actually got a while all of a sudden....so I can promise my almost undivided attention....
4:51 PM Fan: good, I'd hate to... distract you
 me: So what's theb est reaction your beef-beast ever got?
4:52 PM Fan: love those adjectives... you are amazing haha
  hmm
  (someone has 3 books for kindle now)
 me: (someone else is pictured gettign slapped on the forhead by a mammoth pair of lowhangers)
 Fan: my most recent former girlfriend was a bit young, and had only been with her highschool sweety before me
  mmm
4:53 PM I drove her home from the date and we made out for a bit, she reached her hands down and I was really hard
  pressing on my khakis
 me: mmm nice sight I bet...
 Fan: She just stops kissing really confused, and gropes again
  says "what the..." feels it again and then "oh my god!"
4:54 PM jumped back and looked at me like I was crazy
 me: Bet that made it jump in your pants...
 Fan: yes
  I reached under my belt and sort of pulled it up so it was poking over my belt a good 4 inches
4:55 PM me: hot!
 Fan: she just kept staring at it, sort of in disbelief
  I found out later her ex was no where near my size
 me: You love having a big dick, don't you?
 Fan: she spent a few minutes just touching and rubbing the head, getting used to it
  hell yes
4:56 PM what is there to not love :)
 me: Small dicks. I don't love them.
 Fan: haha
  works for me >:)
 me: Ever get reactions from lesser men?
 Fan: I had a roommate in college who was very jealous
4:57 PM I took a few opportunities to let him see it
  I work otu at home, so no gym stories heh
 me: You cocky bastard, I love it!
  you liked making him jealous?
 Fan: yeah, couldnt help but get hard
4:58 PM im big soft, so you can't miss it
 me: mmm a shower AND a grower...good combination.
 Fan: id pop out of the shower with it out, or jerk off a lot when I knew he was around
  yup
  nice hot shower to make the balls really hang
 me: that sentance made me moist
4:59 PM Fan: that is what I like to hear from a woman
 me: wha I bet you'd really like to hear is all my gagging, gargling, choking noises....
5:00 PM Fan: maybe even a few pleas of mercy
  or begging for things
 me: I'd beg you to teabag me, that's for sure...
 Fan: and id cover your whole face
5:01 PM hold the side of your head and press it into my sack, let you smell it and take it in
 me: Good...I could let my whole world be your balls
  can I be a little rough with them? Tug? Nibble them with my lips?
 Fan: id rest my huge dick on the top of your head, precum leaking down the back of your head and hair
5:02 PM yes, but be careful, might have to use a little discipline
 me: NOw that's just incentive for me to not be careful...winks
  Okay
  Yoru turn for a question
  ask me anything
 Fan: hmm
5:03 PM what is the longest you have ever spent servicing a mans balls. This is important :)
 me: Oh you're going to like this...
  do you like any sports?
 Fan: yes!
 me: Okay...
  so this one really dom guy I dated...
5:04 PM we worked out this thing where every now and then....he'd come home, grab a six pack, and sit on the couch to watch baseball
  and I'd suck him off the ENTIRE game....the rule was that he couldn't cum and I coudln't make him cum until the match or game was over...
  we once had a baseball game that went to 11 long innings....
  and to keep true to our rule, I spent at least an hour of that Fane, in twenty minute segments, just sucking, licking, and playing with his nuts
5:05 PM Fan: ok, I think you went into my brain and stole the perfect answer
  you went longer than my ex, so... wow
  I thought I had her trained
 me: well...he was pretty amazing...I was hard up for years after that relationship ended
5:06 PM he didn't have low hangers even though they were pretty big
  I did date one super-low-hanging guy
  he could teabag so deep into my mouth in the right position I could actually swallow on his balls....
 Fan: my fantasy would be to have a woman submissivly, slowly, almost leisurely, lick my balls for a whole football game.
  while I was drinking eating whatever, almost ignoring her
 me: Lounge Oral, we called it
5:07 PM Fan: very nice
 me: and I've read of a few other couples who do that....
 Fan: I never got more than about 10 minutes before
  my balls need more attention than that
 me: yes they do
 Fan: ya know, ive never even measured my hang
 me: you know hy?
  because they're big
 Fan: but it would go down your throat, the balls are big tho
  id love to see you try
 me: you should take a hot shower someFane soon and get the measure for me...I don't have a lot of guys to compare you too, but it would give me an idea
5:08 PM Fan: I have the balls of a cock twice my size haha
 me: I'dlove for you to verbally demean me while I tried, failing or succeeding
  and you've got a big cock, so that says something
 Fan: glad you noticed
5:09 PM one second, I'm going to measure it now, curious as to how much a hot shower will help
 me: let's hear it, donkey balls
 Fan: looks like... almost a 7 inch hang
5:10 PM me: damn
  your alls hang lower than above average men get for cock
  that's ht
  hot
  that means when you're hard you've got a 15 and a half inch span from your tip to your nuts
  drools
 Fan: cant wait to shower now haha
5:11 PM that is a long lick from tip to nut
 me: well ,if you make it a quick one, I can be back in fifteen minutes while I do a little work real quick.
 Fan: love to see one long flat tongued lick from my left nut to the underside tip of my dick
  id have a nice sticky precum surprise for whoever did
 me: Mm Then I'd lick the right one instead just to piss you off winks
5:12 PM Fan: I hope you like getting a slap from a fat heavy 8.5 inch dick
  because that earned one
 me: NGH! my head rocks to the side as I take it
  okay...hold that thought...gotta go do my thing...be back as soon as I can be
 Fan: ok, im gonna get a HOT shower
me: back...you can't have shwered already, can you?
 Fan: I actually did, I'm fast
  at showering only!
  about the hottest shower ever hah
5:26 PM me: and did it....affect you?
 Fan: yes!
  I felt harder than ever for one thing, but my sack hang was most impressive
  almost a little sore it felt so heavy
 me: wow!
5:27 PM Fan: ive been stroking for almost 2 hours now, so I have a heavy load built up probably heh
  anyway, it was just over 8.5 inch hang
 me: jesus, what were you stroking to before I got here?
  wow
 Fan: yeah
  I like to have long stroke sessions
 me: 17 inch trip
  that's a long journy
 Fan: makes for a big load
5:28 PM take a very wet and eager tongue
 me: so whose turn for a question is it?
 Fan: yours
5:29 PM I just started part 5 of Richard on the kindle waiting on you
  but i want to devote my attention to you
 me: Oh...you might wanna read the fan site copy...the kindle version has the font issues that made it less fun....I just had to write teh names at the beginnings of paragraphs
  just curious
5:30 PM Fan: ahh... no problem, ill do that then
  curious about what?
5:31 PM me: What you were jacking too...that's all
 Fan: I reread the Skater story and part 2
  then browsed LPSG a bit
5:32 PM me: oh? are you on LPSG?
 Fan: not registered, I used to have an account years ago but forgot the password, sort of drifted away and forgot, then recently came back to it a few months ago
  I used to read Epic Lust too
 me: gotcha
  Okay, your turn for a Q...
5:33 PM Fansl ink me to LPSG a lot...just for the eyecandy I think
 Fan: do you like cum? You have lots of great descriptions of it. Where do you like it?
 me: Well, do you want the honest answer or the sexy answer?
5:34 PM Fan: both :)
  I like the truth, and I like fun
 me: Sexy answer would be all over my face, and a little in my mouth so I can gargle it for you....
  but in reality facials are my least favorite...Tits are the best, followed by mouth, where I prefer swallowing to spitting, but am comfortable with either.
5:35 PM Fan: do some guys like spitting?
  Tits would be fun, never dated anyone with big ones tho, so it never really occured to me
 me: Well not nasty agressive get this-out-of-my-mouth spitting...like drooling it out and playing with it
  oh wow, have you enver been titfucked?
 Fan: nope
5:36 PM me: that's a crime against nature on a big one like yours!
 Fan: glad you feel that way!
5:37 PM do you like when a guy cums between your tits?
 me: I do....makes me feel very erotic
 Fan: what about if it sprays up under your chin
 me: That's fine too, very hot
  als being titfucked from the top so I get balls int he face and a oad in my belly-button
5:38 PM Fan: no belly button could contain my load
  but id be sure to cover your whole face with my hot fleshy balls
 me: if you ould get them out of my mouth winks
5:39 PM Fan: I could turn back around and cock smack you until you let go
  I doubt you could take the punishment
 me: I'd love to test that challenge...
5:40 PM Fan: The first slap would be just to the side of your head near your right eye, leaving a thick drop of precum where the head smacked
 me: (one sec, phone)
 Fan: no prob
5:43 PM me: UNGH! my head swivels around, precum almost looking like a tear where it smears in my eyeshadow as I cling to your balls with my mouth, fighting to keep my prize
5:44 PM Fan: I smack the other side now, making more contact with my shaft across your forehead, the head snapping down like a whip on your ear and leaving another cum glob
5:45 PM me: Grunts, almost losing them this Fane but stubbornly clinging on as my new pearl earing drips down
5:46 PM Fan: to change things up I grab both sides of your head and press them into the free sack skin, covering your nose and eyes, my shaft resting on your forehead, which milks the underside dripping more onto your hair
  I grind your face and hold it there for almost 30 seconds
 me: breathes in your sheer dominating maleness as you facefuck me with your nuts, fac going red as I can't get enough oxygen
5:47 PM Fan: suck em down, deep throat those balls if you want them so bad
5:48 PM me: pusheso n yoru thighs a little, instinctively resisting, but pushes your right ball into my cheek as I strain and grunt, suckign the other one all the way into my throat, gagging horrible on your thick ball
5:49 PM Fan: I let go of your head finally, releasing you from my powerful grip, awaiting to see if you will keep them in your mouth or if you have learned your lesson
5:50 PM me: Grabs the root of your scrotum where it meets your body, ringing my hands around it to gather your huge nuts up together, unthroating them with a tortured choking noise, letting them out of my mouth with a nasty torrent of juice chasing them....but I hold close insteado f backing off, swabbing my tongue abck and forth on your huge nuts
5:52 PM Fan: long thick strands of saliva connect my giant balls to your lips, and it is smeared all over your glistening face now. I grab the base of my dick and give it one long stroke to deposit a fat glob of precum right on your nose
  good girl, you know when to follow instructions, see how easy that was
5:53 PM me: gasps wetly for breath as the precum drips down my face God you have some big balls....I..I wasn't ready for the ize of you
5:54 PM Fan: I'll give you a minute to get better aquainted with them. I gently but strongly hold your head again and press my balls onto your upturned face, smearing the saliva and cum mixture all over you
  Though you resist I don't let go
5:55 PM me: ((Hold that thought, quick break and I'll be back))

5 minutes
6:01 PM me: back
 Fan: welcome back
 me: Moves my head back and forth in your sack, rolling your balls around my face as my hair mats up in saliva and precum
 Fan: read more of part 5 while you were gone
 me: (hope you're enjoying it)
6:02 PM Fan: my sack splays out and literally covers your whole face, I begin to grind you more for a full minute despite your moans, finally I let go again and your face literally peels away from my cock. So much saliva and precum mixed like glue and almost bound them together. More long thick strands still connect them
6:04 PM me: moans, pawing at my own huge tits God, you just fucking love rubbing your big nasty balls in my face, don't you? Fucking hung bastard with your horse dick and donkey balls spits angrily on your sack as I fight for breath
 Fan: admit it you love it, you're a whore for my balls
6:05 PM the nastier they are the more you want them
  I thrust my hips forward and they swing at your face, loudly smacking to your left cheek, momentarily sticking before peeling away in a loud sticky wet splurt
 me: looks at them, glistening so much I can almost see my whore face in them
6:06 PM takes the nutslap hard UNGH!
 Fan: another long stroke plants a thick rope on your right cheek, and a hip thrust sends the nuts into the same area, thisFane taking far longer to pull away, three long pencil thick ropes connect my nuts and your face now
6:08 PM me: pants, tits heaving as I stare at your balls, unable to move as I feel so utterly conquered by them, by your unquestionable potency and maleness, the long ropes drifting down into silvery little strands as I freeze
6:09 PM Fan: the ropes persist, but one snaps and sends its contents splashing onto your still clothed tits
  another slow stroke sends more precum friends to splash onto your left breast
 me: pulls back, breaking the other strands as I move ot remove my sweater for you
6:10 PM Fan: I grab your hands and push it back on. I didn't tell you to take it off, and I'm not done with it yet.
 me: whimpers But I like this shirt!
 Fan: that sweater has my cum on it, its mine. Just like you have my cum on you. You're your mine
6:11 PM me: If you didn't have a huge cock and massive balls I wouldn't let you get away with this lickis the bottoms of your balls once, making them swing but you do...
 Fan: I give my long thick shaft a few more strokes as you watch, pouting, and my precum flows onto your favorite cashmier sweater, staining it
  what are you going to do about it
 me: wrinkles my nose God, even your prespunk is so thick...
6:12 PM Fan: (the fact that you kind of dont like it is turning me on a lot...)
  thick like pudding
 me: (I know...we're very similar remember)
  your real load must be like a chowder...bet I have to chew...
 Fan: almost peanut butter
6:13 PM me: what am I gonna do about it? growls and paws your nuts with both hands ,tugging one into my mouth, suckin git hard, tugging it up and away to stretch it out a little, testing your limits as I punish you for ruining the shirt this way
 Fan: Have it your way
  I look down at you domineringly
6:14 PM me: shakes my head back and forth, testing your nut further
 Fan: a smirk crosses my face and I slowly stroke my cock and the prespunk flows out l pinky finger thick onto your face, covering your eyes and nose so you can't breathe with my nuts in your mouth
6:15 PM me: sputters and pulls back, blowing bubbles from my nostrils with your cum
  let's the ball out with a loud, wet POP
 Fan: it is thick and stays in place, obscuring your face, marking it as my cocks property
6:16 PM I smack you hard right between the eyes with my dick, splatting cum all over your hair and shoulders
 me: UNGH! Grunts as you cockbruise the bridge of my nose
 Fan: then rub the underside of it across your nose, deposting more of my precum on your hair
 me: Fuck yoU! That hurt! whimpers
6:17 PM Fan: I then grind your face back into my balls, forcing your jaw apart and trying to fit both balls into your mouth
  good girl, take them both
6:18 PM me: Fights hard, sinking one ball into my throat, the other steeming ot stop halfway thoruh my lips, glazed eyes closed as I pause, unable to make it fight with my own strength alone*
 Fan: I push your head in farther
  thats a good girl, take them both and then get some air, I want to feel both in your throat
6:19 PM me: takes it in, only able to stay with your force, trying to breath through my cum plugged nose, barely getting any oxygen
 Fan: I release your cum soaked head to see how you react
6:20 PM me: pulls back an inch, but then dives in farther, throating both your nuts, holding them there perhaps thirty seconds before a loud, wet gagging noise echoes in the room, pulling back to gasp for breath, lips connected to your nuts by a dozen strands of precum, most of it scooped from my throat by your massive sack
6:21 PM Fan: you rasp and cough a bit more, precum still coming out of your throat, more than you thought was in there. Must have cum off your whore face onto my godlike balls
  I knew you couldnt resist going for more
6:22 PM me: gives your hanging scrotum a firm but gentle slap with the back of my hand well..there's just so MUCH to go for...
 Fan: you know you belong to it now just like that cum stained sweater
6:23 PM the dozzen ropes of cum eventually snap and deposit more onto the sweather, soaking it through until you feel the hot cum on your breasts
 me: Oh god, it got through my BRA!
 Fan: tits, now
6:24 PM me: Fuck you and your donkey balls! I still need to catch my breath!
6:25 PM Fan: I aim my cock directly at your face now, and slowly move it inbetween your eyes, which follow it
  without me touching it, a thick precum deposit is laid on that space, it spurts for a full two seconds
 me: squints as I go from cross-eyed to blind
6:26 PM You're such an asshole! grunts hornilly
 Fan: and you love it, now get that sweater off, though you may have to peel it off now
 me: jesus...Crosses my arms and lifts it, revealing my big purple lacey bra
6:27 PM Fan: I lower my sticky cum and drool soacked sack into your cleavage so that it rests there, splaying out, hot and wet
 me: Beads of your cum already cling to the cups
  bounces my tits in my palms, slathering your balls into my cleavage more
6:28 PM Fan: I bet that bra is sticky too
  even as I say that more precum seeps off my sack and into your bra between your soft breasts and the protecting cum
  cup
6:29 PM me: Very...wips the com from my eyes with a forearm and reaches back to unhook my bra
6:30 PM Fan: I wait, sliding my hefty sack of nuts all over your exposed flesh, the head of my cock pressing against your neck and leaving more sticky spots
6:31 PM me: gets it off, my tits hanging heavy and free now...grins wickedly and grabs them by the sides, suddenly slapping your cock and balls back forth iwth them, taking revenge on your huge unit as I splash your prespunk around with every huge breast-punch
6:32 PM Fan: I moan in pleasure, my balls slide between them in the fray and I get my balls tit fucked
  in the excitement more prespunk pours out filling the space between your tits with hot thick sticky jizz
6:33 PM me: smacks them together, clapping soft pillowy flesh onto your nuts, really ringing them like a bell
6:34 PM Fan: eeeeasy now, I gently cup your chin and bring your face up to look at me, carressing it despite being sticky with pudding thick cum
6:35 PM me: stops slapping and just holds htem together, wringing them all over your sack, massaging your balls with my tits in alternating strokes
6:36 PM Fan: my cock raises up the tip resting on your chin now, my impressive sack hanging still in your tits, it releases a slow steady stream of spunk onto your chin, dripping down onto your massaging breasts
6:38 PM me: sucks your cock in, throating you deep, gagging a little on your copious precum as I swallow on your huge prick, over and over
6:39 PM Fan: (as much as I am loooving this, I don't think I can last too much longer, I have been stroking 3 hours now)
  This is amazing though
6:40 PM me: (Glad you've njoyed...you review all three books and I'll make sure to pencil your fat cock right into my schedule often)
 Fan: mmmm
6:41 PM don't worry, they'll get reviewed as soon as Amazon lets me
  hopefully you can get some material from all this too :)
 me: puts the blowjob into high gear, gargling and gagging your cock deeper and deeper, gasping for nasty breaths as ropes of precum and drool spill from my lips and make long nasty tendrils to your balls and my tits which still dance all over the huge sack
 Fan: I know all the cum play isn't your cup o tea, but you are amazing at roleplaying it. You are the size queen surpreme
6:42 PM ok, im gonna have both hands on
 me: gags and chokes, your prespunk literally exploding from my mouth each Fane I draw my head back, spattering my face, blinding me and masking my hair
 Fan: give me a nice long cum description
6:44 PM me: Finally you unleash, head pulled back to my mouth...my throat convulses, pumping to swallow your seed, but htere's not way I can keep up, your fat load slapping out of your cum cannon into my overstuffed gullet, making me cough it right back up and out, spraying my own tits in a nasty sheen. This distracts me as your next load splatters my face, buttering me in unbelieveably thick spunk that just clings rather than dripping, a couple more shots painting my tits before returning to my face, rubbing your huge nuts all over me as your cock blasts up, raining thick gooey gobbits onto my hair and forhead as you feed me your nuts even as they unload
6:46 PM Fan: holy...
  jeeze
6:47 PM you are amazing at that hah
  I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did
 me: It's been fun darling, you're a good chat for me
  anyway, I should get going
6:48 PM Fan: ok, I'll keep in touch, watch for those reviews
  Next Fane we can focus on what you like
 me: Sounds fun, though I DID like that
  we have very similar taste
 Fan: well, that is good :)
  g'night

2 comments: