Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wang-Worship Wednesday: Holy Balls! What The Balls? BAAAAAAAAAALS!



It has been brought to my attention, that despite the fact that I am a Size Queen, proud and pure, that I am particularly testicle oriented. 

You know what? That's a fair criticism.  I fucking LOOOOOOOOOVE Balls.  Particularly big huge gob-stopping balls like the one in this picture.

But at the same time...yeesh, can you fucking blame me? I mean, yeah, that cock, especially if it's as soft as it looks, is fucking huge.....

However, what could I even be looking at if I wasn't paying attention to what was being SUCKED.  That guy's nuts, are as fucking big as a small guy's DICK, and she has two of those, on top of an enormous prong.

Props girl.  I don't know who you are, I don't who HE is... but if I ever find out, you're fucking sharing, all right?

Good.

Moving on.

2 comments:

  1. As the owner of a huge pair, they love the attention! So happy to meet women who love to lavish attention on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why I'm such a ball-girl compared to most, but YUM, I don't get leaving those boys alone! especially big ones!

    ReplyDelete