Friday, July 6, 2012

Pet Peeves of Penises

First of all, some general stuff:  The new story (Frances Haddon's Pillow Book Chapter 2) goes very well, albeit a bit slower than I would have liked.  This is not due to writer's block, but rather just a lack of time and an attempt to bring greater attention to detail than I have with a few of my last stories.  I think it's going to be really hot when it's done.

Also, some of you have noticed that I've been online a lot less the last week or two.  Don't worry, I'm not back-sliding into that place where I won't be on at all, I just have been swamped with work and personal life stuff that has to take precedence over my time here.  Since I am pressed for time here, I thought today I'd throw up a very quick list of my pet peeves.

(These are in no particular order)

1.  Guys who fake unrealistically.  No, I'm not hurt if you try to use pics of someone else's dick to impress me or give yourself a little photoshopping boost... but be GOOD at it.  Don't use the same pics that are on every internet sidebar ad now for products that claim they'll make you bigger, and don't use photoshop if you suck at it. 

And DON'T tell me how your dick is actually 6 7 8 or 9 feet long but that your doctors aren't concerned for your health or really worried about you at all.  You want to come and play a game where we say you're that long? Fine, I'm happy to pretend along with you, but don't make me act like it's the truth, it makes me feel like an idiot.

2.  Guys who will not stop begging for pictures.

3.  Guys who send me a billion pictures without encouragement.  (Why are these never the truly massive men who do this?)

4.  Little guys who want me to humiliate them but are coy about it.  I'm cool to be the SPH you want, but don't act like you don't know you're small when you have two inches.  If you've been beating off to women's nasty comments about your tiny dick for years, don't come to me like a fresh-faced innocent and be like, "Do you think my penis is small? I'm not sure."

5.  Guys who want me to answer every e-mail they send, even if they send a lot and haven't necessarily asked a question or given me something new to comment on.

6.  Guys stuck on the racial crap.  (All black guys are HUUUGE ALL ASIAN GUYS ARE TINY)

7.  People who send anonymous feedback to my stories, bad or good.

8.  People who don't comment on this blog. (Far too many of you!  But I can forgive)

9.  People who think "Fifty Shades of Grey" is the dirtiest book ever written.

10.  Guys who look like Brad Pitt or Robert Downy Jr. and think that makes them better than everyone else.  Give me an ugly mug with a nice big ugly piece of meat to go with it any day.

Size Queen Out!

1 comment:

  1. Here, here. Good list of pet peeves. As a guy I would have to say your right on the $ with your blog post today. But then of course when are your rarely out of touch. Keep doing great things and thinking of nasty thoughts.

    ReplyDelete