Monday, July 2, 2012

Chatlog Monday: Christian Grey Is A Wuss


(Hey all, this one gets a little BDSMy in parts, but I enjoyed every moment.  I hope you do too!)

looks down at you between my legs what are you doing?
 Fan: starts lapping at your labia
  'just some light eating'
  ((glad to see me?))
 me: ((very!))
3:03 PM Fan: licking and sucking your swollen lips
 me: whimpers as you lick at my trimmed snatch
 Fan: ((played for a bit rubbing n' tugging thinking about you in just a party hat))
3:04 PM tonguing your clit, fingers sliding inside your wetness. curling them as i do
 me: Sucks in a breath, talking a little trash You eat that fucking cunt stud, make me juice in your eyes you fucking cock-tyrant
 Fan: lapping furiously now
3:05 PM tongue delving inside, slurping and sucking
  'i own it, so i'll do what i want with it'
 me: tangles both fists in your hair, squeezing your head between my thighs
 Fan: ((not into the party hat idea?))
  buring my face in your snatch
3:06 PM me: Holds your head in place grinding you deep and hard against me Fuck you! If you own it why are you the one doing the eating, stud? whimpers, an orgasm mounting
 Fan: licking and lapping, sucking along your swollen lips
 me: ((It's cute....))
 Fan: ((pouring champagne over your FF's, drinking it off))
 me: ((oooo that sounds hot))
 Fan: ((trickling it off my huge cock for you))
 me: shit...shit SHIT...OH FUCK! moans as the orgasm builds bigger and bigger
  dunking your balls in my glass so I can lick 'em clean
3:07 PM Fan: ((both of us covered in champagne, sweat and cum. you riding my huge rod, bottle of champagne in one hand, other hand on my chest for balance))
3:08 PM curling two fingers inside you now, tongue still working your clit
 me: FUUUUUCK! screams as my cunt bursts forth with juice, splattering you in steaming nectar
 Fan: lapping it up
  ((was the fuckkkk for the nye or the eating out?))
3:09 PM me: ((both))
  ((mostly the eating though))
  Grinds your face all over my snatch Yeah, drink it all.. drink all my fucking cunt juice....you fucking pussy-whipped fucker....
3:10 PM Fan: laughs and shoves you back against the headboard hard, your head bouncing off it
 me: *blinks, dazed*o of!
 Fan: 'we all know you are the cock-whipped one'
  'i eat you as a courtesy'
  ((don't want to greet 2010 impaled on a mega-cock? heheheh))
3:11 PM me: Fuck you! ((you make it sound very tempting, but I don't think we have enough time between then and now for me to get to know you well enough for that kind of trust))
 Fan: grabs my unit in my hands, swings it like a bat, landing square in your gaw
  ((i understand. a bit of a pipe dream (pun intended)))
3:12 PM me: takes the cockslap hard, flopping onto my side from the impact UNGH! you fucking cockwhiped me! guess it's hard to argue with that caresses my jaw grinning
 Fan: plops down onto the bed
  'now, ride me like the brama fucking bull i am'
3:13 PM ((nevertheless, makes for a great fantasy))
 me: smirks For a dom guy you do sure like having me on top a lot...squats above your huge prick, using a hand to aim it up in the launch position, dropping to abruptly stretch myself on you, already well lubed from my earlier orgasm
  ((oh yeah!))
3:14 PM Fan: ((love the visual of you on top))
 me: ((you just wanna see my tits bouncing))
 Fan: ((i pound like a steamhammer, trust me, they'll bounce any which way))
3:15 PM me: puts my hands on your chest and moves my ass in an oval, teasing and cunt-slurping your cock
 Fan: moaning a bit as i look up at you
  'yessss, that's itttt'
3:16 PM ((but the image of you, hands planted on my chest, bouncing, is a great one))
  'ride me cockhound'
 me: You like how my little pussy dances on your big cock, stud? leans forward, moving in quick short ass-drops, getting just a little more than the head of you in and out of me, tits now battering your face as I ride
3:17 PM Fan: 'it can barely handle my girth'
  biting at your tits as they smack me in the gob
  hands now slide to your ass, gripping it
  using it to pump you up and down
 me: jams my ass down as you bite my tits, then lets you take over, moaning as you use my ass like a masturbatory aid for your cock
3:18 PM Fan: 'mmmmmmm yeahhhh babyyyy'
  'up and down up and down up and down'
  pumping and thrusting you
 me: oh fuck! Oh fuck you're stuffing me! shit you got a big dick!
  FUCK~!
3:19 PM Fan: ((mmmmm. do yo think you might slip and really call me a big dicked bastard? that would drive me crazy!))
  slamming and ramming, piledriving you up and down off my massive schlong
 me: ((I'm not sure...would you really cockslap the shit out of me and teabag me?))
3:20 PM OH YOU BIG COCKED BASARD! OH YOU HUGE COCKED WHOREKILLER! FUCK ME! NGH!
 Fan: ((no, no, no. i know that's only your thing here))
 me: ((grins no no, you're mistaken...Cockslapping and teabagging are great IRL... I just don't like doing things that would actually hurt me, like the fighting thing))
3:21 PM Fan: ((ahhhh ok, then absolutely!))
  ((i gather you are incredibly vocal, and that's sexy))
  using your small ass to pound you off my throbbing fuckrod
3:22 PM me: ((No actually....that's one area where I talk a better game here...I'm nervous and giggly and annoying when I'm horny...no lie...I'm giggling right now...it's awful))
3:23 PM grunts and gropes at my own tits, putting on a little tit-play show for you while you manhandle my ass, jiggling them and lobbing them around, pinching my nipples, and sucking at them too
 Fan: ((mmmm do i make you horny as hell?))
  watching you as i thrust and pump you off me for my own pleasure
 me: ((i'm soaking my chair))
3:24 PM moans, gasping as my cunt abruptly gushes into your lap, making you gooey
 Fan: smacking your ass, thrusting, ramming mercilessly
  reaching up, smacking your FF's
  pulling on the nipples
  ((i could be your ultimate stud, no lie))
3:25 PM me: (( I don't doubt it)) squeels and squirms on you as you titslap me through my orgasm OH FUCK!
 Fan: ((and you one of the only women i've met who can handle it))
3:26 PM ramming, piledriving, eyes glazed
  arching my hips up
  you flopping around like a ragdoll as i pound you
 me: pulls my own hair insanely, gasping s you deepfuck me, cumming harder and harder on your huge prong
3:27 PM Fan: ((sorry if i'm getting too personal))
  flipping up, putting your ankles over my shoulders
 me: ((not at all hon))
  gasps for breath, cunt twisting on your cock
 Fan: ((ok, wanted to make sure. love the idea of the demoness and other stuff))
3:28 PM hips a blur, pumping, holding your ankles to the side now
  'you like that huge rod??'
3:29 PM me: UAWGH UAWGH UAWGH UHUHUHUHUHUH! tits slapping at my chin as you powerfuck me, unable to answer your question as my voice is motorboated too much
 Fan: ((i'm ready to burst here))
  gritting my teeth
3:30 PM wildy slamming
 me: ((if you gotta burst, burst...I'm loving this but I don't want you to hurt yourself))
  my eyes roll in their sockets, sweat busting from my small frame with every harsh thrust
 Fan: ((would you love me baptizing you in cum?))
3:31 PM me: ((Mmm I'd change my name if you did))
 Fan: ((mmmm to what baby?))
 me: ((what ever you wanted it to be...cum-dumpster...jizz-jar...you name it))
3:32 PM Fan: ((veronica[FAN] - the owned))
  crazed ramming now, slamming and pumping
3:33 PM me: my hair is a matted mess flying every which way, framing my flushed face, veins in my neck sticking out from the insane screaming I'm doing as you fuck me through orgasm after orgasm, never ending pleasure
 Fan: 'you want all this hot sticky cream?'
3:34 PM holding your legs to the side
 me: can't answer you, is being fucked too damned hard
 Fan: pulls out just as i'm exploding
3:35 PM like a firehose, shooting cum everywhereee
 me: gasps as your huge ropes of pearlescent spunk splatter all over me, rocking my tits around, making my skin glisten and gleam with nasty white
3:36 PM Ohhhh fuck! watches your spasming balls in awe as you fountain over me
  oh yeah baby
  wowwwww
  so much
 Fan: ((tell me that wouldnt' be hot as hell while you are wearing only a 'miss 2010' sash and heels))
3:37 PM me: ((laughs I hate sashes))
  spends several long momvents scooping cum up from my body and lustilly sucking it from my hands mmm....
 Fan: ((what would you rather wear?))
  tapping my cock against your lips
 me: ((Your cum.))
3:38 PM Fan: ((it's allll yours.))
 me: frenches your cockhead, then licks down the sides top and bottom in different trip, getting every drop, then turns my attention, slurping my juices and your sweat from your balls
3:39 PM Fan: panting uncontrollably
  'fuck i'm good'
  looks down at you
 me: fuck yeah you are baby opens wide and dunks your whole sack in my mouth one ball at a time
 Fan: 'nobody comes close, do they?'
3:40 PM 'mmmm that's right, clean 'em off'
3:41 PM '1000 other pantywaists, i'm the alpha'
3:43 PM me: ((((one sec, phone
3:44 PM Fan: ((ok))
3:48 PM me: keeps slurping and sucking your balls, gobbling the big nuts over and over again, eyes glazed in a world of nasty nutlust
  nods to what you say
 Fan: ((holy god, there's cum everyyywhere now))
3:49 PM me: ((laughs Good boy))
  grabs your limp cock by the base, swinging it around for my amusement as I keep deverouing your crotch-globes
 Fan: 'you can't get enough, can you?'
3:50 PM me: shakes my head, your balls still in my gob
 Fan: ((you can't can you? grins))
3:51 PM me: ((nope...still raring to go over here))
 Fan: ((mmmm...not common w/your online playmates?))
 me: ((Not at all, you're 1 in a million))
3:52 PM leans forward and dunks your balls between my tits, gropping them from the side I start to shimmy-them dry
 Fan: moaning and panting as you do
 me: you like how my big fuckin' tits feel around your nuts, stud?
 Fan: 'such service'
  'hell yes.'
3:53 PM me: while my tits service your balls, I slurp your cock into my mouth, seeing if I can fit it all by curling it in my cheeks
 Fan: eyes rolled back
  'ohhh gooodd yessss'
  ((think your FF's might be custom made for my 11.5" rod?))
3:54 PM me: (won't know till I try....my boobs can be come inescapable for almost any size if they're squooshed flat enough to be taller)
  Keeps your balls bouncing between my boobs as I suck your softie intom y throat
 Fan: heavy breathing
3:55 PM 'mmmm you don't quit, do you?'
  ((could go all day and night, then?))
3:56 PM me: nods, swallowing rapid-fire on your cockhead
 Fan: ((trying to get me going again??))
 me: ((what if I am?))
3:57 PM Fan: ((1 in a milliion, really??))
  ((then you might succeed))
 me: *((oh yeah, you're very good at this))
  drops your cock from my hungry throat between my tits and gives your whole collection of junk the shimmy treatment now
3:58 PM Fan: ((wow, thank you. i'm flattered. you are, well, beyond great!))
 me: ((It's difficult to find your combination of hung, endurant, imaginative, violent (though you could still be more violent yet for my rather sick tastes) powerful, god-like fucking)
3:59 PM Fan: ((i honestly do fuck like that at times))
4:00 PM me: ((I believe it...don't think you could fake it so well if you didn't)
 Fan: ((nope. the thought of that drive you wild?))
 me: (oh yes)
4:01 PM starts to slap your soft moist prick on my tits, whacking them over and over again
 Fan: ((if i strolled in now, would you clear your evening?))
4:02 PM me: ((Hell yes, I'd just have to pencil "Ball sucking" right into my schedule))
 Fan: ((you'd def. be sore tomorrow))
4:03 PM me: so would you grins wickedly
 Fan: oh yeah?
 me: nods I'd make sure of it))
4:04 PM rubs your cockhead on my lips, just slowly smearing it around them
 Fan: ((you could really play w/my cock and balls for hours, couldn't you?))
4:05 PM me: ((oh yeah, I mean they're so big, takes hours to enjoy them properly))
  cups my big tits and uses the nipples to trace little symbols into your cock and balls
4:06 PM Fan: those tit hiroglyphics?
 me: Mm hm, only women with DD cups or above can read 'em, and these say "Keep off! he's mine!"
4:07 PM Fan: 'they couldn't handle it anyway'
  ((what's your outfit today, other than the pumps?))
4:08 PM ((bet it's hoootttt))
4:09 PM ((i'm naked as the day i was born over here))
4:10 PM leans down, starts sucking your nipples
4:11 PM grinding my teeth on them
 me: ((Naw, too cold to be too hot these days....jeans, white blouse with long sleeves and a sweater))
4:12 PM groans and moans as you assault my nips, stroking and tugging on your huge nuts as you do
 Fan: mashing and kneading your breasts
4:13 PM looking down at you
  'who's your stallion?'
 me: tugs your limp dick I'm not sure at the moment...taunting you
 Fan: 'even limp i'm bigger than 90% of guys'
4:14 PM squeezing your tits more
  yanking the nipples
  'who's your stallion'
  you feel blood start to course through my veins
4:15 PM me: drops the cock, letting it rest on the shelf of my tits I'm really not sure....could be anyone rally sticks my tongue out, eyes flashing dangersouly
 Fan: ((who do you want to be your real stallion?))
  it quickly reaching full mast
  using the head, tapping it against your nipples
4:16 PM 'well, if you don't know, i'd better go find somebody that does know'
  i get up to leave
 me: grabs your balls, holding them You can't leave without these...
4:17 PM Fan: 'admit they are stallion nuts and you want them terribly bad'
  'otherwise, i'm walking'
4:18 PM me: A real stallion would MAKE me say it...not just take his balls and go home.....licks the backso f them once
 Fan: wraps both hands 'round your neck
  squeezes
  lays my sack atop your gob
4:19 PM squeezing harder
  'who's your stallion?'
  tap my leg if you are ready to tell me
  squeezing
 me: fights you a few moments, but finally taps
 Fan: lets you up
  'yes?'
4:20 PM me: You're my horse-hung bull-balled arrogant huge cocked stallion
 Fan: mmmmmhmmmm
  ((do you use your 11.5" [dildo] and think of our chats?))
  'goddamn right i am'
4:21 PM me: (religiously...been mosto f my fantasy fodder for the past two weeks*

No comments:

Post a Comment