Monday, July 16, 2012

Chat Log Monday: The Biggest Boy

So I have to preface this CL-Monday.

The following chat involves me and two of my other female fans, all gathered online to pay homage to my biggest stud fan.  We make reference to him being 10 inches long, when in reality, he is more like 10.5 and craaaaazy thick.

He demanded I refer to him as something besides 'fan', which is fair, because he's fucking gigantic and it would be more accurate to say I'm HIS fan rather than the other way around.  He has amazing pics and has cammed for me many times... you will be seeing him on a future Wang-Worship-Wednesday, but I want to hold him back to avoid making any of my other big studs feel bad.  Until that day, please enjoy the following chat with me and two other drooling size queens.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

 
Stud has joined
 Size Queen Sister 1 has joined
 me: Hey kids
Size Queen Sister 1: omg hi
11:27 AM Stud: Hey there.
  About how... fun... I find you, Size Queen Sister 1.
 me: She's younger and prettier than me, the lucky little bitch...like your wife.
 Stud: Mmhmm
  She is a sexy little thing
11:28 AM Submissive as hell, too
Size Queen Sister 1: blushing
 Stud: Aren't you, my baby girl?
Size Queen Sister 1: [Stud’s Wife] is sexy
  yessir
 Stud: Good girl
  Come here and give papi a kiss.
 me: smiles, leaning back to watch the fun
Size Queen Sister 1: walking over
11:29 AM Stud: patting his lap
Size Queen Sister 1: sitting down, leaning to kiss
11:30 AM Stud: kissing you deeply, letting our tongues mingle
  That's a good girl
  So baby girl, Ronnie tells me that it turns you on how much bigger I am than your hubby.
Size Queen Sister 1: omg blushing sure it does
11:31 AM Size Queen Sister 2 has joined
  Size Queen Sister 2 has left
 Stud: Why don't you tell Ronnie what you did while watching those vids of the wife and I that I sent you
  Who was that, ronnie?
 Size Queen Sister 2 has joined
 me: Size Queen Sister 2 has, Size Queen Sister 1, Size Queen Sister 1 Size Queen Sister 2 has
  you two are sister size queens
  and Size Queen Sister 2, this is Stud..he's got an enormous cock and he knows it.
Size Queen Sister 1: omg hi Size Queen Sister 2 has
 Stud: Hey there Size Queen Sister 2 has
 Size Queen Sister 2: hi all
11:32 AM me: hugs, big boobs squooshing
 Stud: watches Ronnies lovely chest squishing
Size Queen Sister 1: This is amazing
11:33 AM me: I thought maybe Stud could show off for us a little...or at least chat dirty to us. He's good at it.
 Stud: I'd love to do both, kitten.
  Size Queen Sister 2 has, would you like a few pics?
Size Queen Sister 1: im like shaking this is so fun
 Size Queen Sister 2: sure
11:34 AMSize Queen Sister 1: Size Queen Sister 2 are you into women at all?
11:35 AM Size Queen Sister 2 has: i am, yes
Size Queen Sister 1: omg
 Stud: Lovely.
  Sit on my lap, Size Queen Sister 1.
Size Queen Sister 1: sitting
11:36 AM Stud: Why don't you give our new friend a little show while I send her these pics, hmm?
 me: whispers to Size Queen Sister 2 has See? This saggy-titted old whore is totally invisible when you tight young broads are around elbows you
 Size Queen Sister 2: oh shush
11:37 AM Stud: grabbing Ronnie by the tits and yanking her over
Size Queen Sister 1: pulling my top off
 Stud: Don't be silly, kitten. I just want our little Size Queen Sister 1 to get comfy with all of us
  Don't you leaning in close to Ronnie's ear
 me: Ngh, that was a hard tug, stud
  shudders
11:38 AM Stud: You know that's how I pull you around. Need to make sure my saggy titted old cow knows her place, don't you kitten?
  Size Queen Sister 2, check your e-mail.
 Size Queen Sister 2: i did. goodness you are talented
 me: He is...huge balls...boxer's arms..and that COCK
11:39 AM Stud: Well thank you sweetie, have plenty more pics of us.
  Size Queen Sister 1, be a good girl and keep going.
  You don't want to disappoint papi, do you baby girl?
Size Queen Sister 1: biting my lip yessir
 Size Queen Sister 2 has: us as in you and...
Size Queen Sister 1: no sir
 Stud: My wife and I. She's not around at the moment
  But you'd like her quite a bit as well
Size Queen Sister 1: tugging my pants dowm
11:40 AM Size Queen Sister 2 has: im sure. she's gorgeous
 Stud: Isn't she? She's a sexy little thing.
Size Queen Sister 1: she is so hot!
  standing in my bra and panties
 Stud: Well, perhaps I need to have all of you over at the same time then
  Good girl
 me: (Gah, away a sec, work is pulilng me away....)
11:45 AM Stud: You've been invited to this chat room!
Size Queen Sister 1: i am sir
 Stud: On my lap again.
Size Queen Sister 1: how did Size Queen Sister 2 get into large ones?
 Stud: Now.
Size Queen Sister 1: sitting
11:46 AM Stud: Take your little bra off for us nice and slow
 me: leans forward, sandwhiching his face between my huge ones
 Stud: You naughty old whore
  Kneel beside me
  Next to Size Queen Sister 1 and I
Size Queen Sister 1: undoing the back
 me: pouts but kneels, easing the weight of them on Size Queen Sister 1's thigh
11:47 AM Stud: That's a good girl, kitten.
 Size Queen Sister 2: I just read about them and fantasized and such
Size Queen Sister 1: bra falls
  experinecs Size Queen Sister 2?
 Stud: Have you ever had a cock my size, Size Queen Sister 2 has?
 Size Queen Sister 2 has: no sir
11:48 AM relatively inexperienced with actual big ones
 Stud: Show us your nipples, baby girl. Use your little hands to perk them up for everyone
  Like a good girl.
 me: Bt she loves to fantasize
  Slut..spanks Size Queen Sister 2 has
 Stud: Aw, well that is unfortunate Size Queen Sister 2. We'll have to fix that sometime :)
 Size Queen Sister 2 has: ouch
11:49 AM Stud: grabbing Ronnie by the hair roughly Now now whore, be nice.
Size Queen Sister 1: pinching my nipples
 Stud: Would you like to join our little... party... Size Queen Sister 2 has?
11:50 AM me: pouts more, thick lips pursing as I look up at you But I'm NOT nice, am I?
 Size Queen Sister 2: As best as I can, sure
 Stud: yanking Ronnie by her nipple But you WILL TRY.
11:51 AM me: NGH! squeels and squirms as you yank
Size Queen Sister 1: smiling at Size Queen Sister 2 has
 Stud: Slide off me, Size Queen Sister 1. Kneel next to me
Size Queen Sister 1: kneeling fast
 Stud: Good girl
  Phone call, give me a minute.
11:52 AM Size Queen Sister 2: How about youSize Queen Sister 1. Age? Experience?
Size Queen Sister 1: Im 28 and married
  my hubby is around 8 to 8.5 so i do have a large one around
  When i was young i had my first sexual expreience with a huge one
11:53 AM always interested in bigger
 Size Queen Sister 2: wow
11:54 AM 8.5 sounds pretty big to me you lucky girl
Size Queen Sister 1: It is very big.
11:55 AM Its not easy to ever see or find much bigger
  I think my first was closer to 10
  huge!
 Size Queen Sister 2: wow
  but you love the added size
 me: And I've seen her hsuband...he's not bad...but PW makes him look small.
Size Queen Sister 1: i didn't knwo any better when i was a kid
11:56 AM im happy to meet you Size Queen Sister 2
11:57 AM another girl like us is fun
 Size Queen Sister 2: indeed
  so what else turns you on
11:58 AMSize Queen Sister 1: blonde, 20ish, thin? you sound very good from that quick description
 Size Queen Sister 2: i could send a picture if you like
Size Queen Sister 1: i like being dommed a lot
  omg id love!
11:59 AM me: Size Queen Sister 2 is a great dom
 Size Queen Sister 2: nah
12:00 PMSize Queen Sister 1: really?
 Size Queen Sister 2: i'm alright, maybe
Size Queen Sister 1: OMG!
  Size Queen Sister 2 you are beautiful!
 me: we tend to take turns, but I'd say she spends 60 percent of her time on top
 Size Queen Sister 2: shush
  ill blush
 Stud: Back.
12:01 PM me: though I'm not as bi as you too...so there's a lot of pretend maculinizing
Size Queen Sister 1: sounds great
  blush away OMG!
 Stud: Isn't she an adorable little thing?
  Thought the same thing when I saw her pic.
  And btw Size Queen Sister 1, how does my cock compare to your hubbys, hmm?
Size Queen Sister 1: Stunningly beautful.
  Yours is bigger!
12:02 PM Size Queen Sister 2: just a good pic is all
Size Queen Sister 1: great pic!
 Stud: Well, I think the verdict is that you're a little hottie Size Queen Sister 2 :)
 me: grins she is.
 Stud: Now, where were we?
 me: and a slut.
 Stud: That's right.
 me: I've checked.
 Stud: Size Queen Sister 1, Ronnie
  Here
  Know
Size Queen Sister 1: that pic makes my heart race :)
12:03 PM Stud: beckoning to either side of me as I stand up
Size Queen Sister 1: yessir
 me: shakes my head fucking dykes.
 Stud: slapping Ronnie's tit hard Be. Nice.
12:04 PM Now you two, why don't you kneel down and undo my pants for me, hmm?
12:05 PMSize Queen Sister 1: yessir kneeling
 Stud: Ronnie?
12:06 PMSize Queen Sister 1: grabbing you pants
 Stud: Good girl.
Size Queen Sister 1: button opened, unzipping
 Stud: Size Queen Sister 2, why don't you come closer?
12:07 PM Let me sit back here on this couch
Size Queen Sister 1: tugging down
 Size Queen Sister 2: steps closer, nervously
 Stud: Patient, baby girl. Let Size Queen Sister 2 come closer :)
12:08 PMSize Queen Sister 1: yesir
 Stud: Since our old whore ronnie seems to have been called away
  Why don't you help Size Queen Sister 1... let me out... of my pants, Size Queen Sister 2?
 Size Queen Sister 2: kneels down on other side of you, grabs pants
 Stud: Btw, I sent you a few more pics
  Do check.
12:09 PM Size Queen Sister 2: I did. Very impressive
 Stud: She's 5'2", 110lbs, 32A. I'm 5'10", 160lbs, 10 inches in length, 7 inches around.
12:10 PM Go ahead baby girl, help Size Queen Sister 2 pull it out
  Show it to her, Size Queen Sister 1.
Size Queen Sister 1: reaching in excited
12:11 PM pulling it out
  wow
12:12 PM Size Queen Sister 2: stares in disbelief Oh my.
 Stud: pulling Size Queen Sister 2 closer by her lovely little hand Go ahead sweetie, touch it.
Size Queen Sister 1: watchin
 Stud: gently petting Size Queen Sister 1's hair, lovingly and approvingly
12:13 PM Size Queen Sister 2: I reach in, trying to wrap my hand around it
 Stud: Hold my balls, Size Queen Sister 1. Lick them for me.
Size Queen Sister 1: cupping and leaning to lick
 Stud: Why don't you get more... comfortable.. for us, Size Queen Sister 2?
  Strip for us while Size Queen Sister 1 works me for a bit.
12:14 PMSize Queen Sister 1: licking and grabiing shaft
 Size Queen Sister 2: pulls my shirt over my head
  undoes my jeanss
Size Queen Sister 1: slowly pumping, licking balls
 Stud: reaching down and playing with Size Queen Sister 1's taut erect nipples while she sucks me
 me: Back now...and jealous....I'm going away one more quick sec bul be RIGHT back!
12:16 PM Stud: You've been invited to this chat room!
 me: stares hungrily and jealously at the balls being licked
 Stud: Good girl.
12:17 PM *reaching out and gently smacking Size Queen Sister 2's tight little white ass(
Size Queen Sister 1: getting em wet
 me: ((HEy guys, you can either open up seperate chat's with Passion to watch himo n cam...or I can narrate for you if you can't))
  leans down toSize Queen Sister 1's ears You like those huge nasty balls you little fuckin slut?
 Size Queen Sister 2: ouch
 Stud: Ronnie, be a good old whore and show Size Queen Sister 1 how to lick my balls.
12:18 PM me: With gusto! pushes Size Queen Sister 1 greedily aside and begins to gobble your huge nuts, sucking them deep, fighting to get both in at once as my tongue dances all over the huge stones, getting them completely dripping in nasty drool
Size Queen Sister 1: yes maam i do
 me: smiles with a mouthfull of sack atSize Queen Sister 1, taunting her now that I'm the one ball-worshipping
12:19 PMSize Queen Sister 1: noticing the skill
 me: PUlls them both out with an obscene double-popping noise to swab the huge ntus all over my face next, getting my features totally smeared with drool
 Stud: working Ronnie's tit with my right hand, Size Queen Sister 1's little pert nipples with my left
12:21 PMSize Queen Sister 1: biting my lip
 Stud: Size Queen Sister 2
  Keep stripping for us, sweetie.
  Show us that lovely little young white body.
12:22 PM Size Queen Sister 2: takes bra off, revealing my two handful sized breasts
 Stud: Size Queen Sister 1, be a good girl... work papi's shaft while nasty old Ronnie here gives you girls a lesson in ball worshiping.
12:23 PMSize Queen Sister 1: spitting on it, using two hands to jerk it
 Stud: Come close, Size Queen Sister 2
  Let everyone have a go at those gorgeous tits.
 me: Puckers my lips up and sucks the sack in a little, then shakesm y head back and forth, a slobbery phbthththt sound echoing in the room as drool whips every which way
12:24 PM Stud: reaching out, weighing Size Queen Sister 2's tits in my hands... feeling their young perkiness, feeling the soft pink nipples
 Size Queen Sister 2: steps closer
 me: scoochesi n close and crams the nuts deep, letting one roll into my cheek and stuffing the other into my throat, moving my head back and forth to make a gagging gluckign noise with each pull
 Size Queen Sister 2: yes sir
 me: chagnes balls and repeats the trick,scrotal skin stretching fro between my big lips
Size Queen Sister 1: touching Size Queen Sister 2s breast
12:25 PM me: (He's camming for me....it's a gorgeous sight!)
 Stud: grabbing Size Queen Sister 1 gently by her hair The shaft. Work it for papi. Now :)
 me: spits the nuts out and arches my back, letting the balls slop all over my huge tits, sandwhiching them around his sack
12:26 PM Size Queen Sister 2: Mmmm, papi is it?
 Stud: Mmhmm
  Do you like that, Size Queen Sister 2? hmm?
Size Queen Sister 1: lowering my head, licking and sucking slowly
 Size Queen Sister 2: A little bit
12:27 PM Stud: Good girl
  Size Queen Sister 2, would you like a taste, sweetie?
 Size Queen Sister 2: Maybe a small one?
12:28 PM me: releases them from my cleavage and turns around, upside down now, flickering my tongue down the crack of his ass, accross his taitn, and then really pusnishes his dangling balls with it, slapping my tongue back and forth, jabbing at them, then rises to teabag them deep inside my maw
 Stud: Gently pulling Size Queen Sister 1 off my shakft by her hair Why don't you play with Size Queen Sister 2's breasts since you've been SUCH a good little girl for papi, Size Queen Sister 1?
  Size Queen Sister 2, kneel holding my enormous outstretched shaft out
12:29 PM Size Queen Sister 2: kneels obediently
  reaches in, begin to lick and suck at it.
 Stud: Nice and slow, Size Queen Sister 2.
Size Queen Sister 1: cupping and lightly kissing Size Queen Sister 2s breasts
  flicking the nipple
 Stud: Be a good girl for daddy.
 me: Garglese the huge balls,just makign them dance and drool into my throat
12:30 PM Size Queen Sister 2: licks slowly, wetly, softly
 Stud: slamming my hips down onto Ronnie's slobber filled face Take it bitch, show them how a good fucking slut works it.
 Size Queen Sister 2: God, it's just so big
 me: winces, eyes tearing up a little as both balls lodge in my throat entirely, my breath coming in ragged gasps as my tongue still slaps and smacks accross the surface of your sack
12:31 PMSize Queen Sister 1: licking her nips, nibbling
 Stud: gently putting both my hands on Size Queen Sister 2's hair, holding that pretty head up and helping her accomodate me in her mouth
 Size Queen Sister 2: stretching my mouth wide, taking that big cock head into my mouth and starting to slide down the shaft
12:32 PM me: ((We are making the big bastard SOOOO Fucking hard, wish you guys could see this))
 Stud: Good girl.... nice and slow. I'll be gentle with you, baby.
 me: ((His dick is just enormous!))
 Size Queen Sister 2: pulls my head off your dick slightly
 Stud: reaching down, slapping ronnie's face gently Suck those balls, slut.
 Size Queen Sister 2: But what if I like it rough, daddy?
 Stud: Oh believe me Size Queen Sister 2, you'll get it rough.
12:33 PM You'll just have to wait for it
  While I take care of these other two bitches first.
 me: Rasps, vainly trying to suck them harder, but they're battering my throat as I wag my head back and forth, making me gag and gluck nastilly, drool pooring from my mouth, down the sides of my neck and glistening onto my massive tits
12:34 PM Size Queen Sister 2: meanie
 Stud: reaching down underneath me, slapping ronnie's massive slick tits hard
  Good fucking old whore.
  That's my good old whore.
 Size Queen Sister 2: goes back to sucking hungrily at your massive shaft
 Stud: grabbing Size Queen Sister 2's hair firmly Good girl
  Slobber all over it.
 me: Grunts hornily on the huge nuts as my tits are abused, hand marks on them now, they jiggle and slap together, drool splashing from them etly
 Stud: Get it ready for my little baby girl Size Queen Sister 1 first.
12:35 PM Size Queen Sister 2: spit pouring out of my mouth as I take the thick, hard cock as deep in my mouth as it will go
 Stud: Off the shaft, now.
Size Queen Sister 1: nervous to get it
 me: Squeezes at anyone's tits I can get my hands on hard to help withstand the brutality (It sticks so far past his belly-button, so hot that he's big enough to do that)
12:36 PM Stud: Come give daddy a big sloppy fucking kiss, Size Queen Sister 2
  Move over
  Size Queen Sister 1, get on my lap
  Now.
Size Queen Sister 1: climbing up
 Size Queen Sister 2: I get off and give you a big kiss
12:37 PM Stud: reaching underneath Size Queen Sister 1, pulling her up with my arms in one swift motion, holding her above the tip of my cock
  letting my cockhead slide up and down her pussy lips as she's held helplessly straddling me
Size Queen Sister 1: holy shit scared of entry
12:38 PM Stud: Size Queen Sister 1
  Why don't you tell everyone
  How badly
  You've been wanting
  This enormous cock
  Kneel down again Size Queen Sister 2, in front of us like my good girl.
12:39 PM Size Queen Sister 2: yes sir kneels quickly
Size Queen Sister 1: omg ive been thinking about this huge cock entering me for weeks
 Stud: Good girl.
  Size Queen Sister 2, reach up and play with my little latina whore's tits
  Size Queen Sister 1, be a good girl
  And say please
12:40 PM me: Pulls off the balls to gasp for breath, huge ropes of silvery slobber still dripping from them onto my face adn tits
 Stud: And maybe I'll let you have this letting my enormous oversized cockhead twitch against Size Queen Sister 1's sweet brown pussy lips
Size Queen Sister 1: please let me try it
 Size Queen Sister 2: reaches up, letsSize Queen Sister 1's soft, firm tits fill my hand. Squeezing them
Size Queen Sister 1: mmmmmmmmm
12:41 PM Stud: Good girls
  My two little baby girls, so good
  Size Queen Sister 1 baby
  You deserve a reward
 me: leans back up to attack the balls from another new angle, sieways this time, nibbling with my lips and slapping with my tongue
 Stud: lowering Size Queen Sister 1 suddenly onto the cockhead, pushing the whole head in in one fell swoop... feeling her tight pussy close around my head
12:42 PMSize Queen Sister 1: ooooooooooooooooooooooo
12:43 PM Stud: Good girl
Size Queen Sister 1: so thick already
 me: ((He jsut made me cum a little by talkign dirty and cockslapping the cam...was super fucking hot...wish you could see how huge he looks live))
 Stud: sliding Size Queen Sister 1 up and down, just the head of my cock going in and out of her
  Size Queen Sister 2, lick up and down my shaft like a good girl
  When you get to her pussy
Size Queen Sister 1: holy shit ronnie
 Stud: Give her little clitty a nice thick tongue lick
12:44 PM me: Purses my lips and sucks the balls in, one at a time, tugging each down and away ftrom you a little before lettng it spring back up with a wet POP
 Size Queen Sister 2: licking all of the shaft. Tasting Size Queen Sister 1's delicious pussy juices and running my tongue over her clit
 Stud: Want more, Size Queen Sister 1?
  Hmm baby girl?
  Want more of papi's massive cock?
 me: Repeats the trick a few times before leaning even lower, pressing into swab my tongue along his crack, and then deep itno his ass, rimming him noisily and desperately, moaning a little as I do
12:45 PM Stud: grinding my hips on ronnie's face while I push Size Queen Sister 1 up a nd down my cockhead
  Good fucking girl, Ronnie
  Show these young upstars what a proud old whore you are.
 me: Tus both balls, in each hand, milking them as I slurp and suck away, tossing the huge cocked bastard's salad
12:46 PM Stud: DO you want more, Size Queen Sister 1?
Size Queen Sister 1: omg yes go slow please
 Stud: What do you want, slut?
  Say it.
Size Queen Sister 1: please give me more of that huge cock
12:47 PM me: sucks the ltitle hole now, really putting pressure on it as my tongue stabs deep
 Size Queen Sister 2: tonguing the shaft desperately, noisily
 Stud: slamming up into Size Queen Sister 1 hard, 8 of my 10 inches all at once in her
Size Queen Sister 1: oooooooooooooooooh shii iiii t
 me: follows his thrusting ass, obediently slurping away
12:48 PMSize Queen Sister 1: splitting aprt
 Stud: Back on my balls, old whore.
  letting go of Size Queen Sister 1's ass, letting her ride me and impale herself on my massive shaft
 me: licks down to the huge sacks, swirling my tongue around them teasingly a few times before tugging back on them to stuff both itno my cheeks, face bulging obscenely with his seedmakers
 Stud: moving my hands up to her perky brown nipples, pinching and rolling them
Size Queen Sister 1: bouncing withou control, goonnna cum already
12:49 PM me: slaps at my cheeks, firm and slow, letting them vibrating sensation richochet through the nuts
 Stud: gripping Size Queen Sister 1's tits tightly Cum, baby girl. Cum for papi
  Cum all over my massive dick and Size Queen Sister 2's pretty little white face.
Size Queen Sister 1: fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck'
  cummmmmming
12:50 PM me: (he's got a phone call)
12:51 PM (laughs and when he pulled out his i-phone, his cock is Soooo much bigger than it, hot!)
  (any requests you girls want me to ask him, then I can field the response)
Size Queen Sister 1: (wish i could watch but work)
12:52 PM me: ( am too... but hey, ten inches is worth getting fired for, right?)
 Size Queen Sister 2: Im actually in a library
Size Queen Sister 1: lol
  library? hot
 Stud: I need to take care of something
  I'll be back in a half hour
  Tops.
12:53 PM Size Queen Sister 2: The library? Not too hot. Dusty really.
Size Queen Sister 1: naughty
 Stud: I'll finish you then, Size Queen Sister 1. And I'll get... started with you... if you're still around, Size Queen Sister 2.
Size Queen Sister 1: wet?
 Stud: Bye for now girls.
 Size Queen Sister 2: true. Naughtiness could abound here.
12:54 PM Bye
  A little maybe.
 me: yay! I get to watch him cram his monster erection into his underwear
  this si fun!
  stud is gone sighs
 Size Queen Sister 2: sigh
12:55 PM me: you guys have to get him to cam for you at some point
Size Queen Sister 1: :)
 me: you'll cum like a hydrant for days
  oh Size Queen Sister 1, got new info on your hubbie if you wanna hit me an e-mail about it
Size Queen Sister 1: omg what is it?
 Stud has left
12:56 PM me: afk a sec, brb

No comments:

Post a Comment