Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Upgrade


Somehow, suddenly, the latest smartphone just doesn't seem that impressive does it?

Oh what's that? Your new I-Phone 6S has faster processing speed and better image stabilization? I don't care, I'll be sucking this giant cock.

Hm? Your amazing Android 6P can give you a selection of thousands of apps? Is there an app to give you a cock like the one above? No? Then I';m afraid I'll just be over here sucking this giant cock.

Microsoft Lumia 640 XL?

I'll stick with my Macro-hard long 11" XXXXL thank you very much.

As technology gets more advanced, it's always nice to reflect upon the fact that the human spirit will always reign supreme, and when I say "Human Spirit" I of course mean, "Giant Cock."

Which I will be sucking.

That will be all.

-V

1 comment:

  1. This makes me wonder how many cock related novelty items you may have in your possesion lol

    ReplyDelete