Sunday, January 10, 2016

He Made Your Wife A Size Queen


Hey everybody, I hope the weekend is treating you all well! One of my fans runs an extremely hot blog over at "I Made Your Girl a Size Queen"

It's been very inspiring for me lately, and raises an interesting question: Are Size Queens made or born?

Certainly we all love stories about the proud or innocent woman meeting her first truly big dick, and that becomes a transformative experience, reducing her to a big cock-owned slut or nymphomaniac, but obviously that does live somewhere in fantasy.

Are some of us just born with deeper cunts or gag-less throats and we find ourselves gravitating towards size because it pleases us more, or we're better at handling it so those men gravitate towards us? Maybe, but again, that seems simplistic.

I'd like to believe the truth lives somewhere in the middle. There are probably tons of secret size queens whose true nature is so buried under layers of cultural shaming or the desire to be good to the less well-endowed that when finally exposed to a big cock, and more importantly allow their love of big cock to run free and carry them away, These are the girls who create the illusion of the first group... it isn't that all of us are ready or even able to experience such a conversion, only that a select few create the illusion.

I'd love to hear the big boy's take on this. If you're hung, what's the ratio of girls to run to the ones who seem much more aroused that you're big?

4 comments:

  1. In my limited experience I have to say personality takes into effect to the action to. I'm not overly huge but I've been told on more then one occasion I have the tools required for a bit of confidence in my step

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was a great man. I'll miss him for safety dance. And many others too. Mayhaps we should give him a special divine honor in story form

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are better at handling it more so we gravitate towards you. It is hard to find a true size queen. I have found some professed size queens but when presented with a cock and balls and all the ferocious cum shooting like a canon, that they said they wanted they fizzled with a timid whimper and were no longer the super cock slut they said they were. If I go out with a woman who says"I would love to stroke your cock under the table at a restaurant and keep stroking it as we walk out of there till I get my lips wrapped around that monster" I expect that to happen not " oh I didn't really think you wouldn't wear underwear so your cock would be so visible, can't you get it to soften? People are looking! Damn right! I like people to know my cock hangs down my leg and I love a size queen that gets off on keeping it rock hard! Just like some professed cockpits say they love cum then when you hit them in the face or the back of the throat they get all pissed. Then what the fuck did you mean by "I love cum"? Pfffftt ! So aggravating ! At least there is Veronica Devine to show others what a true size queen is. Sincerely your beloved pumper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To more correctly answer your question, for everyone that runs there are 10 that are more aroused. 10:1 and whether they would be a size queen or wanna be they will always try to at least see if a big cock will fit.

    ReplyDelete