Monday, January 11, 2016

Pants Magic

No picture today because I feel even I'm not crass enough to post one just now, but I wanted to give a strange  remeberence for a super star.

You can not imagine how much it made a young soon-to-be Size Queen girl's heart leap to see the real star of Jim Henson's labyrinth in action.

I am of course speaking of David Bowie's magnificent penis, clearly visible in the pants he is wearing in the "Dance Magic" musical number. Some miraculous combination of short puppets that necessitated low camera shots gave us all the view needed to see male anatomy for the first time.

Very male, because in addition to being hot and heterchromatic David Bowie was also clearly very well endowed.  I might have been writing stories in my head about that being the feature that made him goblin king long before my penchant for size was even realized.

Rest in peace, David Bowie.

1 comment:

  1. Very well put, Your Highness. In response, I'll just leave this here.
    https://youtu.be/gljA6KlhLko

    ReplyDelete