Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Rewarding Big Men


I've certainly heard it said: Size is not an accomplishment. Why place all this praise and value on men of above-average endowment? Today I'm putting on my fantasy bitch hat instead of giving my real answer.

Because it feels better.

Because there is nothing that looks as majestic as a giant cock descending towards your face, your breasts, your cunt.

Because it's the raw measure of masculinity; put a big boy next to a small one and watch the little one shrink up every time.

Because I want it.

Because huge cock carries a bunch of paradoxes with it. It's something big that fits somewhere small. It can make me feel more pleasure than anything else, while hurting at the same time. It's my ultimate reward and my ultimate punishment.

Because I want to go farther for big dicks. I want to be nastier, speak nastier, do nastier things to please it.

Because I'm always going to be big-cock owned whether I want to be or not.

I'd say I'm sorry to all the little boys out there with your small-to-average peens...

...But I'm not.

And by the way, if any of you haven't been kind enough to go and vote up my stories (where you think they're worth it) in a while on literotica, I'd super appreciate it.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=393830&page=submissions

1 comment:

  1. ...I feel like I've been slapped and I don't know why lol

    ReplyDelete