Thursday, January 7, 2016

And The Lucky Weiner is...


Hey all, first some business, the winner of the first Patreon custom-story reward is Karl Hungus. He has been contacted and gave me details for the story he'd like to see. He's pretty sharp and I think it's gonna be a scorcher! I'll be selecting the next lucky custom-story recipient in early February.

My Patreon

Now I don't know who submitted the above picture to my fan-group years ago, but as far as cocks go this one has a LOT going for it. I mean, on some level it's just kind of a big ugly hunk of meat (and on another that's just even hotter) but on another it's got obvious length and girth that makes me quiver. I like the way it's kind of "headless" not just uncircumsized but also equally wide all the way down instead of bulging out at the tip. While some of it is definitely a trick of the camera angle, I love the illusion this creates of it hanging all the way down to just above the knee.  Of course we are deprived of a look at his balls, which always makes me a little sad, but that lets my imagine run wild that they're proportionate to his cock.  I might just have to work my head under there and have a look-see now mightn't I.....?

Servicing undercarriage was my specialty in the mechanic school I completely made up and didn't actually attend. But there were a lot of hot mechanics there, so it's fine.

See you dearies again soon!

-V

2 comments: