Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wang-Worship Wednesday: The Real Deal






Happy Wangsday all!

I am honored to present the very first of my big fans who are 100% verified.  This impressive stud has been mesmerizing me with his rod for a few years now and even though bigger boys have come and gone he remains in my top 5 biggest cocks.

He, of course, refuses to believe this.  The poor darling has a certain insecurity that he might not be big enough.  Seriously.  Him.  Not big enough.  I may be a vicious Size-Queen with a nigh-insatiable lust for humongous men of all kinds, but if I were incapable of wresting pleasure out of a dick like this, I'd be laughing at myself too...probably as I tried to cram a fire-hydrant between my netherlips.

Not big enough.  Yeesh.

This stud lives a mere two states away from me, and I hope one of us has the money and time to bridge that gap in geography someday soon so we can at long last find out if I can deepthroat him as well as I hope.  I bragged a bunch when we first met that it would be no problem, but as I look at this picture (and squirm in my seat which has become strangely damp) I'm no longer so sure.

Now I'm the one who is getting insecure.  Turned the tables on me, stud.  Well-played.

Now come turn me over the table....

....Please?

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know how it is though, i find myself wanting to be much bigger than i am too http://gyazo.com/1de0153fdba95f621ea77614bf45be44

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yikes! Are you sure? Dr. Pepper's feelings are probably already hurt enough!

      Delete