Monday, June 4, 2012

Chat Log Mondays: The Kinds Of Questions I Ask Out Of The Blue


me: Could you answer a question for me?
 Fan: Sure
6:03 PM me: Why, oh why, am I not gargling your balls at this precise second?
6:04 PM Fan: LOL, I would be in agreement, they need to be bathed and gargled right now, they're all musky and bloated
 me: Opens wide and sticks out my tongue
6:05 PM Fan: lowers my ripe bloated ballsack into your wet hot eager mouth
6:06 PM me: swipes my tongue back and forth on them, savorign the nastiness of them as your scrotum begins to get in, parting my lips to admit one huge nut, pouting as the other is too big to fit with it
6:08 PM Fan: OH Fuck Yeah! goaning as I feel one of my uber-sensitive ball-sacks sink into your wet seeking mouth, enjoying the hot sucking sensation and the plying touch of your eager tongue as you slather my ripe nuts with hot deep sucking drags of your mouth...
  Fucking suck those fucking nuts!
6:09 PM me: SLRRRRRRRRRRRRRP POP SLRRRRRRRRRP POP SLRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHGGHGH alternates pulls of each ball, escaping from my mouth with that nasty pop noise, then sort of slowly motorboats your nuts, angling my head back and forth, greedily cramming as much nasty ball meat in as I can get, gargling a little of your nut sack skin at the tip of my throat I get it so deep
6:11 PM Fan: Yeah, work up a fucking hot wad of thick creamy cum you fucking cock slut mouth waters as I feel you alternating between my full bloated ball sacks, while jacking my thick hot cock I continue to stuff my hot balls into your wet dripping mouth, one after the other after the other after the other, savoring every ball sucking minute enjoying the domination of your mouth with my hot fucking balls
6:13 PM me: spits your now glistening nut out and whimpers up at you with frustration Goddamnit I wanna fit BOTH. Help me! crams my face forward, inhaling mightily as itry to suck in more somehow
6:15 PM Fan: You fucking got it, slut! grunting, I let go of my now pre-cum dripping cock and place my hands on the back of your head, pulling you into my warm nut sack as hard as I can feeling one delicious ball ram deep in your mouth, I reach down and begin to stuff the other one inside your bloated cheeks, grunting and yelping with deep satisfied pleasure
6:17 PM me: my eyes water a bit from the strain but I look up at you with a triumphant glint in them when you work it inside, my cheeks bulging out like some obscene squirrel GHGHGHGHGHHGLPHH!
6:18 PM Fan: YES! Both my fucking cum stuffed balls are inside that hot fucking mouth of yours...I fucking knew you could do it...begins to flex and puslse the throbbing nuts in your mouth, savoring every second of their submersion
6:19 PM me: Squints a little as your fat dick slaps between my eyes when you flex, pulling back gently, testingf your limits as I stretch your balls out a little with my face, finally spitting them both out with some difficulty to gasp for air, nasty drool tendrils connecting my face to your sack in dozens of places
6:21 PM Fan: Oh yeah, so fucking hot... begins to rub the swelling mass of my thick cock up and down your face
 me: Oh god you're making such a slut out of me...punish me...slap me with your cock...
6:22 PM Fan: You got it slut. grips my still hardening cock hard at the base, causing the tip to bloat up and swell red and purple, swinging my cock like a thick meaty whip I crack you across the face with a wet, pre-cum drenched slap...
6:24 PM me: Takes the smack hard, slobber spraying off of me in all direction as my head sways then comes back, looking up at you in utter awe of your potence
6:25 PM Fan: Fucking take this thick dick... grips cock harder, even harder than before, swings it back the other way, giving your drool dripping face another smack in the opposite direction...
6:26 PM me: this one knocks me tits-first to the floor, but I'm still up quick, panting Oh god...you like cockslapping your filthy big titted whore slut bitch around with your huge nasty dick, don't you?
6:27 PM Fan: Yes I do, I fucking do, I fucking love it. begins to jack my thick dick off in front of your face you want this fucking thick cock don't you?
6:28 PM me: Yes, FUCK YES you're SO hung and it makes me SO WET....god
6:30 PM Fan: I'm going to sit down on the ground flexes my huge cock, beckoning you to sit on it I want you to lower your wet pussy on my hard dick...
6:32 PM me: stradles you and sits, sucking in a breath as your head inters me, huge tits right in your face as i wiggle my ass, trying to accomodate your enormousness
6:33 PM Fan: That's it...fucking take it inch by inch... winces in pleasure as I feel that tight pussy begin to swallow up my hot throbbing cock, sucking in my breath as I feel each inch sink in deeper and deeper...
6:34 PM me: Ooooo... oh fuck so big...god your cock is SO BIIIG nggggh...damn......whimpers as I cram down further
6:35 PM Fan: Mmm, I'm gonna suck those hot fucking titties... I begin to nibble, bite, gnaw, suck, twist and slobber all over those hot delicious breasts as I bounce you up and down and up and down and UP and DOWN on my fat fucking cock
6:36 PM me: begins to cum as you suck, grinding my tits into your face, pussy splattering your lap with nasty juices, totally coating the balls I've spent so much time cleaning
6:38 PM Fan: Yes, fucking cum, I want to feel your hot girl-cum running down my thigh...fucks you deeper and harder, sucking even harder on your tits, trading one off for the other in my mouth
6:40 PM me: whimpers nad collapses against you, a helpless fuckpuppet for you now, pussy a constant creamin thing getting so deliciously murdered by your cunt-killing cock
6:41 PM Fan: grips your hips tightly, feeling every flex and throb of your spasming cunt...letting my orgasm build and build for maximum pleasure...
6:42 PM me: pants and gasps, whimpering softly at times and moaning loud at others, face a perfectly contorted mask of pleasure as I work my mind through climax after climax
6:44 PM Fan: feeling the gushes of cream running down my leg I'm gonna fucking cum you fucking hot fucking slut...!!! I'm gonna fill you up with my hot fucking spunk!!! cock begins to flex and throb uncontrolably...
6:46 PM me: YES! FUCKING DROWN ME IN YOUR FUCKING JIZZ YOU HUNG BASTARD! FUUUUUUUCK
6:47 PM Fan: UNGHHH!!! YEAH!!! blasts a thick four foot long rope of hot wet cum deep inside your throbbing cunt...the load so thick and wet it splatters deep inside your hot snatch
6:48 PM me: OH GOD! my eyes go wide in surprise at the volume, belly visibly bulging from the sheer amount you pum inside
6:50 PM Fan: Oh, yeah, more where that came from baby, begins to pull out slowly, letting the second BIGGER blast, coat your insides all the way from the back of your womb to the front of your pussy lips, a big creamy load, that drips out in hot dollops
6:51 PM me: gasps, the incoming cum colliding with the sudden deluge that burts out of my puss where you'd stuffed it in tight, fingers still buzzing my clit as I cum from the sensation
6:52 PM Fan: *grunts and groans, pulling my hard cock out of your pussy and smearing the next copious load all over your belly and lower tits, kissing you hotly and feeling your tongue in my mouth...groaning into each others mouths *
6:55 PM me: sucks your tongue greedily, hands caressing your balls as they pulse, rewarding them for what they're doing as you baste my boobs and belly in baby-batter
6:57 PM Fan: Oh yeah! as the last few shots slow down to light pumps of cum...I begin to slowly masage the wad into you tit flesh
 me: lifts a huge tit to my mouth, cleaning one with my tongue as you smear the other
6:59 PM Fan: You are so fucking hot....you make me cum so much...
7:00 PM I hope you got soaking wet thinking about all this...
 me: No, these do tugs your huge nuts

2 comments:

  1. ...HOT. Somebody's GOTTA tell me what I have to do to get on your chat-list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just drop me a line over at veronicadivineff@gmail.com and make a G-mail account yourself, because that's where all these chats come from.

      Looking forward to hearing from you, stud....

      Delete