Monday, June 11, 2012

Chat Log Mondays: A Classic Scenerio Involving The Pool Boy


Fan: I walk back in, shirt in hand and reach for the glass, wondering if the phallic layout was done intentionally or not. Gulping it down quickly I set it back down on the tray mrs divine, I hope im not too rude in asking this, but my clothes are soaked with sweat from the heat and i've got a date in a few hours, would you mind if I washed my clothes here and maybe took a shower as well?

https://mail.google.com/mail/images/cleardot.gif
6:07 PM me: (back)
6:08 PM Fan: (ok)
 me: smiles sweetly, heartbeat quickening Knock yourself out, sugar.... shower's upstairs and to the left, and you should find a towel in there.
  Just leave your clothes outside the door and I'll take care of 'em.
6:11 PM Fan: Thanks a bunch mrs. divine, i owe you big time for this. Should i just wash my clothes now while i'm showering, or I guess i could wait for them to wash after i shower... I just don't want to put you in a bind having me here for so long
 me: Oh there's no bind hon....you did a great job on the yard. Now go get clean.
6:16 PM Fan: ok thanks! I head up the stairs to where you directed me, noticing that i'm walking into the master bedroom. I look around the room a bit, whistling at the massive four-post bed in the middle of the room before going into the bathroom. noticing that there isn't a door to close or lock, I get the water going in a shower that looks big enough for 4 people, strip down and step through the clear glass door and start to slowly wash myself off
6:18 PM me: Comes up to collect the clothes, catching sight of you through the glass, averting my eyes quickly JUST GRABBING YOUR THINGS I hollar as i gather your stuff, taking it downstairs to the laundrey
6:21 PM Throws your pants socks and shrit into the wash, then pulls your underwear seperately to inspect it
6:24 PM Fan: catching me completely by surprise with soap in my face and my eyes closed, hearing you call out to me i fail miserably at covering up my eight and a half soft inches with the tiny little wash cloth. by the time i clean my eyes enough to open them you're already gone ok phew, maybe she didnt see anything i finish my shower and grab the towel to dry myself off, wrapping it around my waist and leaving to search for you and my clothes
6:27 PM me: You find me with my back turned in the laundrey room, I'm just staring at how massively stretched out your boxer-briefs are. I say "WOW" out loud, not knowing you're behind me
6:28 PM shakes my head Man, FAN's date is LUCKY

5 minutes
6:34 PM Fan: grinning a bit after hearing you call my date lucky, i lean back against the door to really look you over, always having to watch myself to make sure i don't get caught staring at the hottest woman ALIVE. I think to myself.... nah Mr. Divine is the lucky one getting to bang you whenever he wants, i wish my girl was half as hot as you are.... hell i'd even take half as busty, goddamn she's got some tits on her!. I wait a bit to see if you say or do anything else before letting out a little cough and pretend that i'm just walking in oh hey Mrs. Divine, i've been looking for you. Thanks for grabbing my clothes for me, will they be done soon?
6:36 PM me: gives a start, not sure how long you've been there, then hastilly throws your undies in Sorry hon...should be about an hour and a haaaaaaaa...Turns to see you in the washcloth, jaw dropped
6:40 PM Fan: Oh, that long? I guess i've got no choice really, by any chance does Mr. divine have something i can wear while we, I mean I wait for my clothes to finish? The few times i've seen him he seems like a smaller guy than me, but maybe it'll be better than sitting around in just this towel, no?
 me: blushes I don't know if "better" is the word i use...but if you'd be more comfortable i think he has a bathrobe somewhere.
6:42 PM Fan: I'm just worried that this towel might fall off any second tugs at it a bit, the towel parts open just enough to tease before tightening it back up and that wouldn't be too good i'm sure
6:43 PM me: Follow me...walks ahead, ass sashaying seductively
6:47 PM Fan: walking behind you, fixated on your ass as it bounces and sways back and forth with each step, glanding up to your gigantic tits, easily visable even from behind as they bounce with the rhythm of your steps as well. feeling my cock starting to swell and lengthen even further down my thigh, i quickly turn my thoughts to something else to keep the visible bulge in the towel from getting too far out of hand
6:48 PM me: Gets back into the bedroom and starts gonig through drawers, finally finding the robe and turning around to hand it over, unaware you've gotten harder

5 minutes
6:53 PM Fan: so nervous about my growing member, i didnt notice you turn back to me and i accidently bump into you, my chest smushing into your massive bust as you feel something swing and smaking into your thigh, something hot and heavy and still soft. I quickly stammer back, reaching for the robe oh i'm sorry mrs. Divine, didnt see you turn around. I'll go change into this, thanks I run into the bathroom and quickly wrap the robe around me and trying to calm myself down after catching a feel
6:54 PM me: sits on the bed, totally stunned, eyes wide as I contemplate what might have whackd me, nipples getting very stiff visibly beneath my tanktop
6:57 PM Fan: stepping back out into the bedroom, i stare for a moment as you're sitting on the bed seeing you in a state of shock Are you alright mrs. divine? i didnt hurt you did i??
 me: Huh? No I...I must have been imagining something is all.
6:58 PM Fan: oh, huh, weird i guess... i hope it wasn't anything bad
6:59 PM me: I...
  Fan...
  are you...are you hiding a shampoo bottle or something beneath that towel?
7:01 PM Fan: am i what?? oh wait, oh god i'm so sorry
7:02 PM i didnt mean to bump into you, i'm sure you must be grossed out or something
 me: So that was...your...uh...
  blushes deep
7:03 PM Fan: coughs a bit yeah, sorry about that
  that was my dick
7:04 PM me: I don't know what else it could be...but I have a hard time imagining that to be true
 Fan: i'm sorry, but i dont follow you now, why don't you believe it?
7:05 PM me: It's just..it felt uh..it felt reaaaaally big
  like bigger than should be physically possible
7:07 PM Fan: yeah, heh, sorry, i think it's a family trait or something. I never thought it was really all that big the way you're putting it though.... but i've never really had much else to compare. what do you call big?
7:08 PM me: like holds my hands apart, maybe 8 inches
 Fan: well see, thats how big i am
  well
  maybe a bit bigger
  when i'm soft....
7:09 PM me: Oh god...I.
  I shouldn't ask this..
  but...uh..
  swallows hard, nipples like iron now Could I see?
7:12 PM Fan: um... sure i guess. steps towards you as you sit on the edge of the bed, I get right up to you, my legs stradling your own i'm so close to you as i start to untie the robe wow, i can't believe i'm doing this to of all people you mrs. divine the robe parts and falls to the floor, leaving you face to face with my completely soft 8 and a half inch dick, thicker than your wrist, with two FAT peach sized nuts dangling heavily in a leathery sack behind it
7:13 PM me: Oh
  My
  GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
  fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck ME that's big!!!
  how on earth did you get such a huge fucking cock?
7:14 PM holy crap!
  and those balls...god they...they're MASSIVE.
 Fan: was just born with it i guess
  but i kinda think i need to tell you
 me: shit I bet your mom came giving birth to you
  what's that?
 Fan: if you think this is huge
  i'm only soft right now
  it gets bigger
7:15 PM me: looks up at you, face a mask of horniness as fear and surprise and lust Oh god...Oh JOe...I...I think I might faint.
7:18 PM Fan: i lean closer to put an arm behind you, pushing my dick even closer to your face do you need to lay down or something? maybe you're having a hard time breathing, that tight shirt looks like it's suffocating you
7:19 PM me: Maybe you're right...reaches down and leans back, tugging the shirt off, huge tits restrained in a balck bra now, massive and bulging in their cups
7:21 PM Fan: holy shit mrs. divine, that bra looks enormous, and it's still way way too small for you
 me: justl ike your undies were stretched...I noticed that putting them into the wash
7:22 PM Fan: heh i saw you staring at them, it's a pain that they don't really size underwear properly for guys like me
 me: can't blame them...how could they?
 Fan: it's all i can do not to rip them to shreds just from wearing them
 me: anything small enough to fit your legs comfortably isn't built for that third leg at all
 Fan: boxers don't work either
7:23 PM i'm usually just falling clear out of one leg in boxers
  but at least they make bigger cup sizes for bras
  why don't you just get something bigger?
 me: my pencil dick husband likes 'em this way
  it's all he'll pay for, the bastard
  they're really uncomfortable too.
7:27 PM Fan: it must be a pain on those nipples too, looks like they're about to burst through the bra...
7:28 PM me: That's uh....that's not from discomfort Blushes I've kinda been checking you out all day
  you're...you're hot
  I'm so jealous you have a date.
 Fan: jealous of who?
  umm
  shit whats her name
7:29 PM are you kidding me? you're like the hottest woman alive
 me: Really? unclasps and drops the bra She doesn't have big fat titties like mine?
7:30 PM Fan: my cock lurches forward, almost swelling two inches just from seeing your tits plop out the bra holy shit, no, hell no
  she doesn't even come close to you
  and she's got some DDDs
  but fake
 me: Good. IF you fuck that slut tonight I want you to think of these so you fuck her even better.
  DDD's? HAH! tHAT WAS THE SIZE OF MY FIRST RAINING BRA!
7:31 PM Fan: no kidding
  fuck those are huge
7:32 PM like both of her tits don't even come close to touching on of yours
 me: I could probably fit every ball I've ever seen in your sack.
7:33 PM Fan: well since we're comparing dates here... is poor old hubby a little lacking in the cock and balls department?
7:34 PM me: Points to the top left drawer of the dresser Look in there.
 Fan: i walk slowly towards the drawer, cock swinging heavily and slapping back and forth between each thigh what am i looking for?
7:35 PM me: stares, mesmerized by your bull-balls swaying between your legs, easilly visible from the back
  Huh? blinks, dazed Oh, you'll see...just open the drawer and peek in.
7:36 PM Fan: i open the drawer and look inside, not really sure what i'm looking for. I bend over and look closer, exposing my backside more giving you a better view of my big nuts as the sway from side to side really, what am i looking for?
7:37 PM me: You see a strange package on top of the folded socks, small and square with a blue lable. It takes you a moment to realize it's a condom, but with a logo you've never seen before.
  He has to have those custom made.
  Extra snug.
7:39 PM Fan: are you serious?? i gotta see this i flip a pack over to you and it lands atop a gigantic tit as i walk back towards you get it out, i think i want to see you compare it to mine
7:40 PM me: opens the pack, producing a nicely made little cockwrapper, slim enough that it's already clear it won't fit on you. All the same i unroll all four inches of it and hold it next to your dick
7:41 PM Fan: damn i'm more than twice that size when i'm still soft!! and hard i'm well over... nevermind
  damn thats a tiny dick! you poor poor woman
7:42 PM me: well I didn't know they came in your size
  if I had....
  I'd have probably waited to get married.
 Fan: i look around the room a few times well
  what's stopping us now
7:43 PM me: I..
  well..
  I'm married.
  I shouldn't.
7:45 PM Fan: i inch closer towards you, my dick presses against your gigantic chest you know i've dreamed of what it would be like to fuck you so many times mrs. divine
  the way you flaunt these massive tits of yours around everywhere
7:46 PM me: blushes I...
  I don't flaunt them everwhere, just...
  ....just in front of you.
 Fan: even better
 me: looks down, ashaemed, eyes staring straight at your huge dickehead now
 Fan: i've always had a thing for big tits
  but when i saw you
  something in me just snapped
  nothing has ever been good enough, nothing can compare to you
7:47 PM to these reaches down and squeezes a handful of tit, barely grabbing even a fraction of one of the gigantic mammories
7:48 PM me: Mmmm that feels good...god
 Fan: i've lost count how many times i've beat my dick off thinking about you
 me: you have big hands too...
  hubbies are so small
  he can barely cover my areolas
7:49 PM Fan: hell i can barely cover them
  and your nipples are beyond huge
  you need a huge man to give you what you need
7:50 PM me: You see my shorts actually soak a little at the thought, but I bite my lower lip I still don't know if we should....he'd know..he'd have to know.....
 Fan: how would he know?
  you cant honestly feel him stick that little dicklet into you
7:51 PM me: of course not..but.
  I mean look at you
 Fan: i can't even imagine a 4 inch dick
 me: he'd know just rom looking
 Fan: then let him look
7:52 PM me: looks up and down a few times, clearly fighting impulses, then finally looks right into your eyes and says Jesus you've got a huge dick.
 Fan: baby this isn't huge
  maybe i need to show you what you're missing out on
7:55 PM unless you want to keep fucking a guy with a dick that's probably smaller than your nipples gives them both a pinch and a flick before taking a step back to let you really see what you know you want
 me: slides from the bed to my knees, reaching out to caress your strong thighs, just staring at your junk
7:56 PM Fan: Don't just stare at it, you know you want it
  it wants you
  grab it
 me: gingerly wraps a hand around the middle, lifting, gasping oh my god...it's SO heavy...
7:57 PM Fan: mmmmm youv'e got soft hands
  now slowly stroke it
  i want to grow for you
 me: slowly jerks Jeeze, it's kind ahard to control...do you have trouble jacking this thing off?
7:58 PM Fan: it takes me a while to get off when i'm just using my two hands
7:59 PM when my girl is jerking me off it usually goes fast with all our hands
 me: Oh right, that might be easier blushes and wraps the other hand just below your head, jacking sloppily with both not in unison at all
8:00 PM Fan: you can feel it pulsing and throbbing in your hands as you double fist it. you can actually see it lengthening in your grip and straining your grip with it's thickness mmmm it's starting to grow now
8:01 PM me: looks down and stares in awe at the sighto f your big nuts bouncing around as i jack a little faster, fighting to keep a grip on the engorging organ
8:02 PM Fan: you like to play with my nuts? why don't you use your mouth and move a hand back there to take care of my nuts, i'd love to have them swell up with a big load for you
8:03 PM me: nods and drops a hand, the other one juggling your cock against my face to lick at the shaft as I weigh and tug your nuts, amazed at how they're too big for my palm alone
8:04 PM Fan: damn i can't believe i'm getting head from you, you are pretty damn good too
 me: I can barely lickk the shaft, you must be joking!
  tugs your nuts a little rough, testing you
8:06 PM Fan: (shit i need to go, sorry for leaving suddenly like this but it's an emergency)

29 minutes
8:35 PM me: you okay?
 Fan: (Sorry for leaving, my brother was in a wreck)
 me: Fuck
  is he okay?
8:36 PM Fan: Yeah, he's got a broken leg though
 me: That's awful....well just let me know when you wanna continue...I'll understand if you're done for the night.
8:37 PM Fan: It'll be something cool for him when he gets back to school
 me: heh, I guess...poor guy
 Fan: Ill be on my phone for the rest of the night, but id love to continue
8:38 PM me: oh awesome.... I can barely lickk the shaft, you must be joking!
tugs your nuts a little rough, testing you
 Fan: Was it going well for you?
8:39 PM me: ((Oh yeah, loving it))
  ((missed this))
8:41 PM Fan: my cock suddenly swells even larger in your grip and at your mouth as you tug on my fat nuts nnngh fuck! Now you're starting to get how you need to treat a big dick! I reach down and slap at a massive tit, urging you on
8:42 PM me: Squeels at the slap and tugs harder, jacking your cock faster and battering the head against my thick lips as it flails around
 Fan: ((Good, I've fucking missed you a ton my queen))
8:44 PM I jerk my hips back and forth as you jerk me off, making you jack me even faster, making my dick smack against your face and mouth even harder, making you tug and pull and squeeze at my nuts even rougher
8:45 PM me: the third smack of your cock to my lips is actually pretty hard, and I flop back, stunned, tits up as my back curls aroudn the edge of the bed OOF!
  blinks, stunned at the cockslip, lower lip looking a little more beestung as it bruises up slightly
8:49 PM Fan: admiring how truly huge your tits are, i reach down to slap them from side to side, making them smack into each other, reddening them from the abuse as my other hand pinches and pulls on your big nipples I really fucking love these tits of yours, im sure you love me getting rough with em I grab each nipple and yank you back towards me, face slamming back into my hardening cock you better get back to work on my dick
8:51 PM me: Screeches and then gives a whimper as your dickhead pounds my cheekbone just below my left eyes, lust awoken more as i flicking my tongue out and start to treat your cock head to a less reserved, sloppier licking session
8:52 PM Fan: Mmm just like that, make sure you get all over witheach that little tongue of yours. Now use both hands to work on my nuts while you lick my dick
8:53 PM me: does as you command, still not pleasuring both nuts at once, jsut using both hands on each to more fully cover and massge them, squeezing tight and tugging every so often, tongue getting faster on your dickhead, stabbign into the cumslit sometimes
8:58 PM Fan: each time your tongue slips in you notice it swells larger, each time your grip tightens around my nut you can feel it pulse in your hands, my dick and balls almost telling you itself what it wants you to do to it as I just moan in approval. my hands exploring your tits even more, each tit way to big for even both of my huge hands
8:59 PM me: moves my hands up and my face down, jacking at you with both hands on the same part of your cock, fingers able to meet this way, tongue flicking out to gingerly taste your balls, eyes going wide at the sheer potence of the flavor
9:03 PM Fan: I pull my hands up and grip the back of your head and press you hard into my crotch, smothering your face with my leathery sack, filling your nostrils with the strong aroma, hands furiously jacking my dick up above as I approach my full size
9:04 PM me: opens my mouth wide to breath but only ends up inhaling part of a ball...eyes wide at the new sensation, lips curling and slurping as my tongue playfully bats at the leathery surface
9:06 PM Fan: feeling my nut attempt to invade your opened mouth I squeeze you even harder into me and buck my hips, fucking your face with my nuts, a big, bloated ball pushing harder against your stretching lips
9:08 PM me: Makes a strangled noise but is powerless as your wrecking ball breaks in, the humongous nut streatching both cheeks, my jaw, and even the top part of my neck all at the same time, I look totally helpless, stunned, eyes flicking up to you with the other giant ball resting osbscenely against my lips and jaw
9:12 PM Fan: my hold on the back of your head lightens as I look down on your stretched out face, my hips still rocking back and forth taking your head along for the ride, jerking you back and forth like a rag doll, only keeping your balance by holding onto my tree trunk of a cock
9:13 PM me: Gags a little each time you thrust towards, your huge balls plugging the entrance to my throat, drool starting to build up and spill around the tight seal of my lips, dripping from your sack to my tits
9:17 PM Fan: bucking my hips a little faster, I give your cheeks little slaps, feeling the sting of the hit through your cheeks and on my nut, the other nut sloppily smacking against your lips with each thrust, splattering saliva around your face and your tits each time
9:19 PM me: Takes it defiantly at first, but soon my head goes a bit limp, my grip growing slack as your balls pulverizes my face both inside and out, tits heaving as my breathing gets a bit labored

5 minutes
9:24 PM Fan: as your hands start to fall from my now rock hard and fully engorged dick, I give a powerful thrust forward trying to knock you back to reality, but only making things worse as my now free swinging dick starts to smack the top of your head as my nuts continue beating you senseless
9:25 PM me: the one-two punch combo of your balls and cock together really seem to be beating me down...my eyes glaze and roll in their sockets, my arms slip back and my tits splay wide and nasty on my chest
9:30 PM Fan: just before you black out completely, I stop everything and let you hang there limp from my sack, the huge nut still lodged in your mouth. I look down at you as you slowly recover from the phallic assault, tits heaving massively as you struggle to catch your breathe
9:31 PM me: tugs the balls not in my mouth a little angrily, I"m too weak to really hurt it of course, but I'm clearly going for vengeance as I slap and punch at it
9:34 PM Fan: I chuckle a bit as I realize what you're trying to do even half conscious still got some fight in you, eh? I find that so fucking hot! I reach down and playfully smack your tit, the force ripples through you, almost knocking you over but the nut stuffed in your mouth holds you up
 me: goes completely lip, staring up at you, drool still leaking thick and nasty from my lip where the balls is crammed in
9:35 PM Fan: Got something to say? Well go ahead and tell me, what's keeping you?
9:36 PM me: GWI GWHV GWH GWHJJ GWUT GWYN GWY GWWWWOW!
  chokes and gags hard on your ball as I try to speak
Fan: Haven't cum like this in a long time, my girl can't hold a candle to you.... im glad you're back my goddess

No comments:

Post a Comment