Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wang-Worship Wednesday: Fantasy Cock




Take a good Looooooooooong look.  As if there's any other way to look at it...

Today's cock, is of course, entirely fake, but I can't help but go all gooey at the sight of it all the same.  What do I love about this dick so much?

Well for one thing, there's the pose.  This is an angle I'll probably request to see in future Wednesdays.  That downward point is so enticing, so teasing.  It begs the question: Dangling down because it is soft, or because this giant dong is so heavy it can't really stick up straight beneath its own weight?  Either way, I wish I was lying on my back at the head's level.

Also: Check out those nuts!  I don't know why, but there's just something awe inspiring about a sack I could get lost in like that.  They're smooth, which is this Size Queen's preference since I like getting teabagged so deep I choke on the ball; I don't need any extra hair to help me have trouble thank you very much.

If only it were real!

(EDIT TO ADD:) Hee! When I loaded the page up to look after I finished posting this, I actually had to scroll down to see the whole thing.  Is it possible I just like them TOO big?

2 comments:

  1. My queen, unfortunately I cannot see the image in question. It tells me that images hosted on yahoo groups cannot be displayed elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yarp, no picture to see here. Needs to be uploaded to this host directly or hosted elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete