Friday, December 4, 2015



*sighs* There she is. I don't know if I'll ever get back to The Operative stories.  It was the longest series I've ever written but didn't complete. Some of the drag is from it being a fairly draining work to produce at the time, it had one of the biggest written gangbangs on the internet back then, and on top of that it had a lot of dubious consent issues just as Amazon began to crack down on stories containing those objectionable elements.

As I've said elsewhere, I actually defend Amazon's right to restrict that kind of content even as it has altered the content of my work a bit, I like the more sex-positive space I ended up.

But there is something to be said about elements of danger and consequence, especially when (I hope) the reader understands that it is all in fantasy and not intended to be a reflection or contribution to the real world in any way.

But sometimes I still think of going back and finishing that series, even if I can't ultimately sell it.  What do you guys think? Was The Operative a product of its time best left in the past? Or should I dust the old torture-racks off and give completion a go?

Let me know!

VeronicadivineFF@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment