Saturday, December 5, 2015


Ah Cock-shock, one of my favorite aspects of the odd little genre I find myself writing in. This is the moment in all stories, all chats, and even all real encounters that's my absolute favorite. Unzipping a pair of pants is like opening a present; you might have shaken it, put your ear up to it, and in some cases licked its balls (well that's less like a present) before you've seen the main attraction, but you never quite know what you're getting until you do. The best is that moment when you get to really see what he's packing for the first time, and it is endlessly thrilling to me.

Sometimes when I'm chatting or dating, guys like to barge right out and tell me how big what they've got is, and I have to head them off at the pass if they do. The thrill of DISCOVERY and SURPRISE is so important. You've sucked a bunch of the fun right out if I don't get to figure out for myself just what you're slinging.

So I'll just be over here, on my knees, utterly cockstunned at the next big thing to hove into view.

No comments:

Post a Comment