Friday, December 18, 2015


Can you believe that some girls don't like uncut cock? I'll never understand this! While I claim no preference when it comes to big dick (they're rare enough as it is to be ruling anything out!) I do think there are many fun things to do with ant-eater style of penis. For one thing, there's the UNVEILING! Not only do you get the excitement of watching a guy unzip and flop out for the first time, but then you get to peal him beack a bit and see that gorgeous head explode free of the confine of his skin.

But let's not ignore the skin! I've been with men who couldn't fully retract comfortably, and while it took time to always enjoy the head when it was fully covered, there were a few interesting advantages too.

For one thing, he lasted forever! His cock was sensitive enough, yet covered, so it was enjoyable for him, yet he didn't have to cum until he really wanted to. When he did, he was quite an impressive shooter! I don't know that there's any correlation between uncut cock and cum-load, but I do feel like my turtle-necked boys have always brought a little something extra to the party in that department.

I also know some guys out there lament having lost their foreskin in their youth...they think they've lost this big thing, and while I do think there's a reasonable conversation to be had about allowing/encouraging circumcision at birth, I also know two men who made the choice as adults to get circumsized and claim no regrets.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is that all cocks are beautiful... to a shameless size queen like me, the biggest ones are the most beautiful of all, but in the end that's always a personal preference, not a rule of the universe.

Of course I say this before going back to fantasizing up multiple orgasms on dicks that look like the one above. How big do you think that monster gets when hard? I'm scared, (by which I mean incredibly excited) to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment