Sunday, December 20, 2015



I realize it's massively insecure of me, but I will never understand how I've been lucky enough for such talented artists to render my silly words into such serious looking art. Fu-Monkey captures so many wonderful things. The Droopy weight of Oluth and Aryth's cocks, the lake of cum spilling from poor Ailara, her exhausted yet aroused face, the webbing strands of nastiness connecting her to the competing boys, her breasts simultaneous firm, yet with enough sag to look real in spite of their insane size.... It takes me pages to convey as much detail as he's captured. I don't know where my beloved fu has gone these days, but he's done more in tribute to make me believe in myself than the reams of positive feedback I get.

I'll never know how to repay him.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you realize that your "silly words" have brought many people lots of joy over the years. And lots of orgasms as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thank you hon, I appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete