Thursday, December 24, 2015

Dickmas Eve!


Merry Dickmas Eve to me!

Whatever packages you all may be opening, I hope your holidays are bountiful.

Over the past couple of days, many of you came out to show your support for me, and more than one of the bigger boys offered to cock-beat my hater black and blue. While I appreciate it immensely (and their immenseness) I hope such actions will be saved for me. I don't really wish the hater ill, just wish I understood. But, as one fan pointed out, all this is probably designed to get me feeling this way and by going on about it I'm playing right into his hands, so I'm going to stop feeding this troll and get back to feeding you all your usual diet of dirty pictures and scandalous musings. If you need me, I'll probably have my face burried between the balls above.

Om nom nom nom....

No comments:

Post a Comment