Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Shameful Confessions



First of all, one of my fans and a fellow smut author (Who I assume is hung at least as big as the gentleman pictured above) is working on a pretty excellent huge-cock choose-your-own-adventure story over at Chyoa, and I think you all should check it out: https://chyoa.com/story/School-for-Scandal.2885

Now you might think of me as a busy, jet-setter type, and to some extent you might be right.  Unfortunately,I'm also exactly the sort of person who can spend twenty minutes arguing with an obvious bot just to see what they'll say, so you know, maybe I'm not that cool after all.

  • curvywettreat2010:‎ Are you busy??
  • Me:‎ Are you stupid?
  • curvywettreat2010:‎ Hiya, thanx for adding me...i had your username saved from a long time ago, are you on any dating sites?
  • Me:‎ Are you a fucking moron? Do you think I have trouble meeting partners? Do you know who I fucking am?
  • curvywettreat2010:‎ can't really remember how i got your ID.. but recently i got out of a relationship and i was hitting up guys and i thought were sexy lol...so u single?
  • Me:‎ I'm not a fucking guy. My name is fucking VERONICA. What makes you think I have a penis?
  • curvywettreat2010:‎ Jenny
  • Me:‎ WHAT? WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!? I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR NAME!
  • curvywettreat2010:‎ well either way its fine with me;) BUT,are you into redhead chicks?
  • Me:‎ No. I like burly guys with big huge cocks, and I don't care if they're red-headed, blonde or bald.
  • curvywettreat2010:‎ :P http://imgur.com/heJDV93xthere's a picture i uploaded last night, you like? :)
  • Me:‎ No. You look like a wet raccoon that got fucked by a plunger, rubber end first.
  • curvywettreat2010:‎ mhhm nice and wet lol
  • Me:‎ I had no idea you would be into abuse like that.
  • curvywettreat2010:‎ i love to feel sexy...where would you like me to put these pretty red lips?? ;)
  • Me:‎ Into a running garbage disposal?
  • curvywettreat2010:‎ haha bad boy! let me put on my computer cam for you 1 sec..are you on camplayground?
  • Me:‎ No, I don't watch cams with girls when I could be wrapping my lips around a huge fat cock.
  • curvywettreat2010:‎ i love it babe, i wish urs was here so I can grab on it ;-)
  • Me:‎ NO! MY COCK! HANDS OFF, BITCH!
  • curvywettreat2010:‎ make me your bitch ;)
  • Me:‎ Okay, send me ten thousand dollars in bearer bonds and I will.
  • curvywettreat2010:‎ gotohttp://u0g0WnnD.nigxhtflurt.comx if you go there it should connect you to mywbcam better not recordme! lol
  • Me:‎ Record you? Bitch, I don't enjoy you the FIRST time around!
  • curvywettreat2010:‎ this is only for YOU lol..after your in let me know your username so that i can add to you my friends list
  • Me:‎ Do you have a list of people who want you dead? Can I be on it?
  • curvywettreat2010:‎ its probably gonna ask you for a credit card to sign up for the app but its free babe, its just for age verifying. Im wearing almost nothing and I dont want any kids watching me lol
  • Me:‎ I'm 12.
  • curvywettreat2010:‎ k... Let me know when you're in babe, you should see my cam on
  • Me:‎ Okay. Just to be safe, hold your breath until I show up. If you see a white light I'd probably just head for it if I were you.
  • curvywettreat2010:‎ yeah i can be a tease ;)
  • Me:‎ Bye
  • curvywettreat2010:‎ Well if you must leave... tell ya what if ya want to see me later on my cam goto http://0t0TWmH5V.nightfxlurt.com just accept my cam invite.. Its Fast and easy.. we'll prolly be online for the rest of the day so you can go and see me on my cam. Take care
  • Me:‎ Die in a fire inside a spider warehouse.
  • curvywettreat2010:‎ hmmm I'm so wet lol ok I see u connecting, I'm gonna put on my outfit now, Just type here or in the chat when u can see me undressing ;)4:31 AM
  • Me:‎ Die in two fires.
  • curvywettreat2010:‎ k.. xoxo :)~

1 comment:

  1. I got suckered in by one of these 2 weeks after getting my card. Its the only time naivity didn't work well for me :(

    ReplyDelete