Saturday, February 6, 2016

Housekeeping!


Hey all! Sorry I've been so busy lately, just wanted to tackle a couple of things:

1. For now, I'm not going to discontinue the Patreon. A large number of the patrons wrote to tell me they wanted me to keep it up, but I do want to make it clear that if you were contributing because I might have needed it to live off of, you can feel free to cancel your subscription, it's now in the category of "extra" money. If it ever gets large enough to support myself on, that's wonderful, but for now it's just a way of encouraging me to keep up the good work.

2. I'm a little late on the Patreon awards for this month. Sorry about that,but they are coming. I just really want to finish a couple of pieces I'm sending out for them so no one feels short-changed.

I think that's it! Happy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats and good luck with your new job! I for one, will not be cancelling my patron. I would hate to see you stop writing. And even if the production slows with your new job, I'm still very willing to throw a little bit of money your way for encouragement.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A queen will always be upheld by her loyal subjects. Think of us as not your fans but your people. Cocksmen! To the front lines! *charges off on horse back with a giant hard on as his lance*

    ReplyDelete