Thursday, February 18, 2016

Ripped From The Giving Headlines!



Oof! It's been a long couple of weeks, but I've finally caught up a lot on projects. For one thing, my lucky Patreon supporters have now received a copy of my new novel, "The Hung Games" It's almost a hundred and twenty pages of dense smut. If you're curious you can check out the first chapter on literotica. 

I've also completed the first of the custom stories for patreon supporters which will be part of the slate for next month's content and probably eventually part of a short story collection. Congratulations to the winner of the second custom story slot (name with-held by request) I've got the order in for his story and should be starting it soon. He's one of my "big" fans, so this one's going to  a bit more biographical than my usual work.

I'm hoping to have more Harem of Vanity out soon and also some new chapters of Frances Haddon's Pillow book.  I hope you all will consider going and check it out!

Lastly, by special request a fan wanted my opinion on the following picture:



On the one hand, it's a little uncanny valley, particularly in terms of her facial expression, but I like the comparison, love the way those balls fill her hand up, and the girth on the bull-cock is really nice.

But Ronnie, you're burying the lead! What about the races!?

Well, what can I say? I don't believe we live in a post-racial society by any measure, and I don't claim to be color blind, but I do like just about anything that challenges stereotypes. My own experience with black cock has showed me that just like white meat, it can be huge, it can be average, it can be small. While it can seem like there's a slightly positive edge to the BBC stereotype, the reality is that it ends up being tremendously detrimental to the psyche of many men who believe they all have to be Lexington Steele to measure up. Great book on it if you're ever interested, Hung: A Meditation on the measure of black men in America

It's interesting how particularly the cuckolding community of fetishists has so strongly tied its identity to huge black cocks that images like this immediately smack of a notable role-reversal whereas in the real world all big dicks are incredible outliers regardless of the race they come out of.

Well, that was a long and boring soap-box essay! Would you like me to write one for an image you have in mind? Feel free to send me links or pictures you'd like to see judged in future blog posts, just write me at veronicadivineff@gmail.com I always love to hear from you guys! 





No comments:

Post a Comment