Monday, February 1, 2016

Apologetic Ball-Sucking!


Hey all, I'm so sorry I've been quiet. You do know I like to keep my mouth full, but that's no excuse, the real reason is a bit of good news! I've had a promising nibble on the day job front and the company in question has really been putting me through my paces.

If I get this job, I will likely discontinue my "Until I find a day-job" Patreon, but DON'T Worry! If you are one of the current subscribers, I will work to ensure everyone at the to tier now still gets their custom story in the year to come. In other words, this is your last chance to sign on for that to get my work at a fraction of the price I write commissions at.

https://www.patreon.com/VeronicaDivine?ty=h

But as usual, no pressure, In other news, I continue to write up a storm. I've got a new collection of short stories coming out soon (Patreon subscribers have already read the new stuff in it) and I'm nearly done with another couple of novels from there. Have fun all! Stay in trouble!

1 comment:

  1. No apology needed. Glad to hear your back on your feet/on your way there. I on the other hand am losing time lol I'm getting the odd little writing done but can't say when I'll be finished, it's hard writing in your fashion...pun intended ;P lol

    ReplyDelete