Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Welcome to Wang-Worship Wednesdays!

At long last, my new segment begins!

Among the many things that seem like a guy's favorite thing to do with me, sending me pictures of cocks is clearly close to the top.  Fans LOVE to e-mail me pictures of either their own big dicks, or, they e-mail me pictures of other big cocks just to see what my reaction will be.

Well this is now the place they will see their reward.  Every Wednesday I will post a picture I've been e-mailed (or has been submitted to my Yahoo group) and write a paragraph (or more if the spirit moves me) about what I think of said picture. 

I will close each Wang-Worship Wednesday post by suggesting a specific pose or act I'd like to see pictures of, and dispense some sort of reward to whoever sends me what I like best in response.  I hope you all enjoy!



What a nice start, yes?

This picture comes to me via a fan from years ago.  Here is what I said in response at the time:  "So I have a few things to say about this beautiful picture.  1: That measure doesn't stand a chance, you're kicking it's butt.  2: The curve to you looks lovely, I bet it would feel just lovely if you were fucking me with me on my side, legs spread, one being held up by you as you grind that endless length into me over and over again.  I don't think I could take it all, but I'd love to try...god what a cock!"

Looking at it again now, 'd love to add that it's nice to see some of those "spear-headed" cocks out there.  For some guys, the head is the biggest part of their organ.  For others, there's more meat elsewhere, and the fattest part of this cock is clearly in the middle.  It's got a slight curve which it looks like it would be very fun to negotiate.

I know I couldn't get all of this in my mouth if I tried, but DAMN if it wouldn't be fun to fail.

Okay, here's my request for pictures this week: I want to see pictures of big cocks inside women's socks.  I have a fan who is a big fetishist for this kind of imagery, and he did me a favor recently that deserves some reward.

Keep those cocks coming at me, and keep them HUGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment