Friday, May 11, 2012

Sex and the Single Size Queen

Another question many fans ask me (write me at Veronicadivineff@gmail.com if you'd like to be a member of my official nasty fan club) a lot is whether or not I'm married.

I'm pleased to say that I've never been married.  I was engaged once, when I was young and foolish, but I've learned over the course of my life that I'm just not a commitment kinda gal.  I'd like to say it has something to do with my unique personality, or that I've sot some vast principles at work which merit a long and lengthy "Sex-At-Dawn" style discussion of value in monogamy.

Or some such bullshit.

The fact of the matter, is that I'm a size queen.  By my very nature, I'm always wondering if there might just not be another inch of length or circumference out there for me to hunt down, lurking just behind the next zipper.  That makes it really hard to commit to just one guy, and, no offense studs, most big guys are NOT thrilled at the prospect of me trying to find someone bigger, since they kinda tend to get off on being big themselves.

So probably no wedding bells in my future, unless of course someone satisfies my inner Eartha Kitt:  "I want an old fashioned house, with an old fashioned fence, and an old fashioned Billionaire."

1 comment:

  1. Sure, we get off on being big ourselves, but I think I'd be just as fascinated by a guy bigger than me as you would. Threesome? :P

    ReplyDelete