Monday, May 21, 2012


(Here's your monday chat sequence.  Tune in this Wednesday for when I plan to start a new segment!)

Fan: i also got out of my work clothes
 me: damn, looking good hon
  but you always do
 Fan: thanks baby
  now have u missed ur big stud
 me: of course
  and especially his big cock
2:35 PM Fan: oh is that right
 me: uh huh
 Fan: beg for ur studs big cock like the slut u are
 me: on my hands and knees, hands clasped Please, I need it...My eyes are hungry for it...my mouth is watering.....
 Fan: good slut
2:36 PM me: mmm what a bulge
  oh I always tingle when you start to unzip
  WOW
  so big
  fuck
  love the impression your balls make there too
  love those big nuts
2:37 PM DAMN
  such a big cock for such a cute little guy, who'd ever suspect it?
  bet you love surprising the ladies with that beast
 Fan: hell ya i do
  i love making them gasp in shock and awe
2:38 PM me: I bet they gasp good
  love that slapping sound
 Fan: mm thats the sound it makes on ur face
 me: maybe, but I'd be gasping and moaning too loud to hear it the same
2:39 PM Fan: grabs your face and rubs it al over my cock
 me: squirms and moans, panting, tits heaving
  tries to grind my face into your sack too
 Fan: are u alone t home
2:40 PM me: yup
  for an hour or so
 Fan: then i want u to genaked
 me: yes sir...one sec
 Fan: goof slut
2:41 PM i want ur body exposed and waiting for my big cock
 me: Back..and don't call me a goof
  god I'm getting saggy, my tits are almsot in my lap when I'm naked
2:42 PM Fan: ooops meant good sometimes my tpying suffers when im excited lol
 me: it's okay
 Fan: mmmm id licka nd pull those big tits
  crush them aroudn my big donkey cock
 me: would your fucking donkey cock like that, stud?
2:43 PM Fan: oh hell ya slut
 me: claps my tits together a few times for you
 Fan: mmm
  starts to trhust my man meat i and out of ur tits
  hitting ur chin over and over again
  the head smacking ur lips
2:44 PM me: puckers up, giving sloppy kisseso n the had of your ram
 Fan: is my size queen slut rubbing herslef to my big donkey cock
2:45 PM me: mmmmmmm yeah
 Fan: Im gonna make my slut cum like she only elieved Oluth could
 me: well you are hung like a bull...
2:46 PM Fan: slaps my big nuts on ur head
 me: oh god yes
  show me the nuts up close
 Fan: l;ets my long cock fall to the sid
 me: put 'em on the table
2:47 PM god so big and dangly
 Fan: ok baby
 me: oh that's sooooo hto
  I would plant my mouth on those right now
 Fan: mmmmmm
2:48 PM phone
2:49 PM friend from work
 me: hold your cock next to the phone
  wanna see the size comparison
2:50 PM Fan: oh ok let me get it big again hee talking to a guy friend makes it small lol
 me: laughs oh men
 Fan: get your stud hbig again
 me: would the sight of slobber and precum spilling from my lips, attached to your nuts and cock head as I gasped between throatfucks help?
 Fan: slaps ur face wiht ym cock
 me: NGH! lifts my tits SLap them too!
2:51 PM Fan: jhhh yess
  shoves my ock down your thorat
 me: gags and gargles, juices flowing freely fast
2:52 PM grabs your nuts and pulls them to my juicy lips, dousing them in nasty fluids
 Fan: make love to my cock with ur mouth and trharoat slut
  mmmmmm
 me: oh my god
  that phones so big
  and you're so much bigger than it
  so hot
2:53 PM love seeing your huge dick swing around
2:54 PM Fan: now grabs u and pushes u on ur hands ands knees
  pushes ur asscheeks appart
  spanks ur ass
 me: OH RAUL~! EEK!
  squirms and wiggles as you spank
2:55 PM Fan: and then pushes my massive cockhead into your juice drenched pussy
  feels ur tight pussy stretching nad teraing on my cock
 me: Thrashes and moans, belting ut juices onto you instantly, my screams loud and long, worthy of your massive size
2:56 PM Fan: i let my size remain insdie you
  and then i push even deeper
  i spank ur ass again
  ohh ya how do you like my massive cock isnde u slut
 me: Eyes shoot wide in surprise, then squinch when you spank, ass bucking hard
2:58 PM Fan: I start to pull my cockhead out of ur pussy slowly cm by cm adn the ni quickly thrust mote of my thick manmeat into your tight pussy
  I grab a hold of your long balck hair and pull
  spank ur ass with my other hand
  well slut
 me: *this time actually SQUIRTS hard, spraying you with my girl juices, gasping hard when you pull my had back, heavy tits swaying fast8
2:59 PM dips low, offering you more pussy as my body archs in strange angles
  OH FUCK FUCK FUCK YOUR BIG!@ FUUUUUUUCK SO HUGE! NGH!
3:00 PM Fan: thsi time i grab a hold of your hips as i pul on u ahir
  I shove most of my cockinot ur pusy now
  and i start to now push it in and out at a rythm
  rhthym
  in and out
  sloooowlly pulling it out nad then shoving it back in
  slooowly pulling it ouuuut
3:01 PM and hten RAM inot your pusys
  deeper and deeper i push
  hitting dpethes that are so new and tight
 me: FUCK YOUR HUGE SHIT! OH MY FUCKING FUCKING GOD I'M CUMMING AGAIN! GOD DAMN YOU AND YOUR HUGE FUCKING COCK! OH FUCUFCKFUCK! NGH! screams my loudest yet now, high and wailing
3:02 PM Fan: Now i flip u over on to your back
 me: gasps for breath, hands clasping to my own tits, tweaking my erect nipples
 Fan: i grab your right leg and place it on my shoulder
  your left leg i place between my legs
3:03 PM now i am able to get a deeper aangel int oyoru pussy
  i now start to ram my cock inot your pussy even deeper
  hard anf fast
  and slooow and loong
  hard and fast and slloooow and loong
  fast adn looow
  in and out
  i start to grab and pull ur tiths
 me: Fights for breath with every thrust the penetration is so deep, my juices flowing nastilly down our thighs as you angle into me
 Fan: ohh yaa slut
  take all my cock
3:04 PM me: My breasts swell with my breaths in your hands, face flushing, eyes glistening with pure unadulterated lust as you deepfuck me
 Fan: i push even further in and hit past ur cervix and into your womb
  in and out i fuck ou deep
  strethicn u wide
  ohh yaa slut i in your fuckign womb
3:05 PM ca you feel that
  I own your body
 me: Gets very quiet, almost shuddering through each orgasm now, fighting for some semblance of control
 Fan: I own you fucking womb
 me: yess
  yes you own it
  your cock fucking owns me
 Fan: Istop fucking you
  you will do as ai say whe ni say
  right slut
3:06 PM me: yes YES YES YES ANYTYING FOR MORE COCK FUCK
 Fan: you love my cock dont u slut
 me: yess, I 'm a fucking slut for your huge cock..it's bitch..it's cump dumpster...
3:07 PM Fan: SLAAAMM! i shove it back in
  opening your cervix into your womb once more
  Tats right
 me: AUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUURE HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE! NGHHHH!
 Fan: i grabd ur leg again and start to SLAM my giant ocjck into your little pussy
  RAM RAM RMA
3:08 PM me: Each thrust brings a veritable explosion of jucie from me, spattering us both my pussy is so overwhelmned now
 Fan: now i pick u up still connecte dto me by my cock
  i grab u in my arms
  and lift you up
3:09 PM i lean u agasint hte wall ans proceed to fuck u stanind up
 me: w-huh?
 Fan: ur assagasint the wall
 me: OOOO FUCK! bangs my feet and arms against the wall, tits jiggling, pussy explosind as you take my in my favorite position
  Loving the sight of your arms bulging as you pound into me
 Fan: my ulgin arms hold you up againteh wall
3:10 PM my hips trhusting and slamming into your bosy
  fast adn deep
  pounding u deep into the wall
 me: my face is nothing but a mask of pleasure, totally slutowned by your masterful fucking, pussy almost louder than the slam of my back against the wall as it juices and squirms
3:11 PM Fan: as I fucki into your pussy i star tto alternate angles of attack
  my cockhead and shaft hittin your pussy walss and differetn places
  finding your gspot
 me: each new angle brings a new gasp and squirt
 Fan: i star to attack it wiht my cockhead
3:12 PM me: you're so big you've been grinding it all along, but even so the new angle makes me really scream, tits slapping your chin on the harder thrusts
 Fan: asi fuck into you hard my lipsd ocver urs in a passioante kiss
  balls slapping ur ass
3:13 PM cock griding and slamming int o your pussy and lips now interlocked ina passionate mieeting
 me: kisses back firecely, tongue attacking yours while your cock attacks my pussy, my body hot, feverish, flushed and beaded in sweat now
3:14 PM Fan: ( ahve ucum for real yet?)
 me: (many, many times)
  (You should finish, stud, show me your big load so I can fantasize about wearing it and licking it up*
3:15 PM Fan: here it cums slut
 me: mmm yeah, jack that huge cock
  empty those big fat nasty nuts all over the place
  I wanna see you spraying like a fucking firehose, like only a bull cock like yours can
  give it to me
 Fan: let me find someothing to put on the desk the color of the wood is to simialr to the cum
 me: I want you cum....
3:16 PM Fan: ok get me to cum slut
 me: I want you to paint my face with your thick white load
3:17 PM I want to be wearing your jizz for a fucking week
  dripping from my cheeks and chin
  painting my eyes closed
  reminding me who the big huge cocked stud is in this relationship every moment of every day
  I want to gargle your fat nut juice, I want it to fill my throat until I'm overwhelmned and it has to spill out of my lips and coat my tits
  give it to me
  make me your cum dumpster, your jizz jar, your seed sack...make me your slut
3:18 PM Or at least treat me like it
  because for a huge cock like yours
  that's exactly what i am
  a depraved cum craving nasty slut who just wants more of your monsterous brontasaurus balls
  your huge cock that fills me so nice
  big enough to poke out from between my tits
  to make me gag, which takes work and size
  size that you have
 Fan: here it cus lut
 me: yeah
  do it
  blast it all over
3:19 PM spray that huge fuck load
  god your cock is so big in your hand there
  I can't believe how hung you are
  so fucking big
  mmmmmm
  wow
  so thiiiiick
  so much......
  damnthat's a LOAD
  very hot stud
  thank you
  that was fun
 Fan: thanks babe
  same here
3:20 PM me: laughs You're so out of breath on the phone!
 Fan: heh
3:21 PM im sweaty too
 me: good boy
  now I gotta go
  have fun hon
 Fan: oh ok thanks glad u like it

No comments:

Post a Comment