Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Wang Worship Wednesday: WWWW (The fourth 'W' is for Wisconsin)

Hey all! Happy Wang Worship Wednesday. This is a fan-submitted week and out big this time is a lovely eight-and-a-half Incher from the Midwest who couldn't wait to show off his long, thick cock and big balls.


Well, maybe he could wait a little to tease us with this lovely bulge...

And as you all know, I like to start at the balls. I'm especially a fan of how much cleft his has...like the poor boys are too big for the sack they came in.
But you know what we all came to see. That thing has a really frightening extra-thick part right behind the head there, and I know when if I deepthroat him that part is going to be the bit that has this size-queen gagging.

Apparently they grow more than great dairy cows in our humble Cheesehead state...

I'll talk to you all again on Sunday about who-knows-what, and after that, a new celebricock that I very much hope you'll enjoy.

Ta-ta to these ta-tas for now!

-V

3 comments:

  1. Very nice writing about the big things that you like.

    Do you ever do guest posts on other Large Penis sites?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a friend guide me to this site - (that's what they all say, right?) Wisconsin ball boy with the ultra tight sack has a real problem there. As far as I can discern anyways. A too tight sack can only spell one word correctly, and that is P A I N!
    I know this isn't a professional site, but while the guy with the tight sack has a nice unit and a fair pair of balls, I'm at least comparable in the length department...,and ball size. Staring at my testicles right now, and I'm thinking that I am pretty sure my balls are one quarter larger...,at least! I want to be careful as sure enough someone will request pictures, and who am I to refuse such a request? PS - If anyone wants to see the whole deal, I'll be dealing in the basement between five and eight (mst) on Sunday; September the 30'th. PPS - My PP S willing and ready for its first photo shoot.- Campaigner8

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've worked with an American surgical steel vs titanium
    I've worked with an American surgical titanium welder steel vs titanium I've titanium engagement rings worked with an American ford transit connect titanium surgical steel vs titanium titanium screws 9/11 columbia titanium 1:25 AM EST. 9/11 1:25 AM EST. 9/11 1:25 AM EST. 9/11

    ReplyDelete