Sunday, May 7, 2017

Escaping the Valley: Can we talk about Titty-Fucking?

Hi all!

First of all, good news! The fundraising was successful after all, and thanks to some generously-endowed and generously-endowing last-minute support, we get to have a comic book made. Those who donated the most have requested that I do something new for it, an original script if you will, so it's going to take me a little time bang that out and get it sent off to the artist for his side of it.

And working on this script has me thinking about the nature of titfucking.

You see, I'm a smut-writer by craft, and I never realized before just how lucky we writers are. Yes, we have to have a certain amount of descriptive talent to get you through sex scenes that we can't show you visually, but at the same time, that gives us a freedom that artists don't have.

How many times have you read me writing about mammary-based sex and seen sentences where I describe breasts so big they swallow cocks whole, or cocks so big they poke out from between even the largest tits?

I've certainly written that kind of thing a lot, but while trying to do the script, it hit me that there are SO many variations for how a titfuck might be working.

Let's start with tits so big they swallow cocks whole:

You can BARELY see the head of that dick protruding from between those funbags right?

Here's the thing... if she wanted to, she could squeeze those together and completely obscure the cock in the shot all-together. A man who is well-endowed in the 8 inch range cannot hope to escape even pretty small tits when you get down to it. Sure, if you hold them gently to emphasize their roundness, then you can get a shot like the one above... but when breasts get squeezed together, they add a dramatic amount of height both to the bottom and top of the cleavage-valley. Like this:

The gentleman in this picture is cheating because even those she's squeezing harder (making an inescapable cleavage valley) he's actually starting from about the middle-of her boobs. He's not really big enough to poke up through those monsters, but because the fine people at naughty-america want to create a visual that doesn't lose the dick entirely, they work with solutions like this.

Speaking as a big-boob-haver who has worked hard to get a lot of action from larger men, I can tell you that even the biggest of those guys has yet to really out-do my boobs.

That being said, I've never fucked a guy quite like this:

So I guess if you happen to know him, why not tell him to give me a call?

But now that I'm done staring and drooling, I digress. I'm glad I'm not an artist... I wouldn't begin to know how to choose which way to draw a moment like this in a sex scene. Writing is hard work of its own, but I get to rely on all of your wonderful imaginations to make some of the actions I write about work where they might not look right visually.

I'll address you all again on the next WangWorshipWednesday, and until then, I'll just keep mine oiled up for you...


1 comment: