Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wang-Worship Wednesday: Somewhere AC/DC is crying and has no idea why

So what can I say about these boys?  This is a real and verified fan, who has been sending me something like 5 pictures of his balls a week for years now.  His nuts are in my inbox so often I rarely get to give him whatever response he must crave even though I'd like to.

What's there to say about this pair of huge hefty hangers?  They look fucking challenging to me for one thing.  I know I have a big mouth, and I love to suck on a pair of nice meaty nuts, but I'm pretty sure I'd be having trouble with just ONE on this guy.  But it looks like they're making that a nice easy option with the deep cleft on this gentleman's scrotal seam.

It's actually been nice having him around this week... now that I'm liberated from my classes I've been getting back to writing, and when I need inspiration for a particularly ball-intensive part of a story I'm working on, I can just come and drool over these.

You are all my muses, big balled and long cocked and girthy and even you little guys too.  Yes seriously, big boys should remember they need contrast or they haven't got anything special.

Thank you all for your patience while I got my evening stuff finished.

1 comment: