Monday, August 6, 2012

Chat Log Monday: Hot For Teacher


5:22 PM Fan: Mmm, well I wouldn't mind playing with my sexy teacher...
5:23 PM me: Dressed in a powderblue blouse, buttons heavilly taxed by my swelling bosoms, and a short black skirt, hair in a bun with silver-rimmed glasses I teach at the head of the class
5:24 PM Fan: Trying hard to concentrate on the lesson, I find my gaze being drawn back constantly to your burgeoning rack
 me: Fan...Fan! FAN! I wrap my yard stick on your desk PAY ATTENTION!
5:25 PM Fan: I'm sorry miss, could you repeat the question?
5:26 PM me: sighs Class dismissed. Fan, you stay after.
  Waits patiently as the other students leave, then moves to lock the door
5:27 PM Fan: Ms. Divine, I'm sorry if my concentration has been slipping lately. I really want to pass this class.
 me: Well why do you think it has been slipping, hmm Mr. Smith?
5:28 PM Fan: I don't really know miss... I just seem to be easily distracted these days.
5:29 PM me: Hmmm...well what's going through your mind when I'm talking about King Lyre?
5:30 PM Fan: blushes Umm... sex, I guess.
 me: King Lyre isn't exactly a sexual work.....
  do you think you mgiht be gay?
5:31 PM Fan: No, I don't think so... mostly I think about girls.
  Did you think I might be gay?
 me: Well if you were attracted to King Lear, yes giggles
5:32 PM Fan: laughs, tension breaking Oh no, I guess I'm just young and full of hormones.
 me: Well what do you think would help?
5:34 PM Fan: Umm, I don't know. I'm not very experienced, and that might be part of what's making me think about it all the time.
 me: Do you...uh, masturbate?
5:35 PM Fan: blushes Yes miss, I do. Quite a lot.
5:36 PM me: How often would you say?
5:37 PM Fan: Once in the morning before school, again when I get home, and then before I go to sleep.
5:38 PM me: All right, I'll make you a deal. How about I let you show up to class ten minutes late, and you go rub one out in the bathroom. Then your balls will be empty and your mind can get full. Sound good?
5:39 PM Fan: We could do that, Ms. Divine? It might help my keep my mind on King Lear.
 me: Absolutely. Is there anything else I can do to help?
5:41 PM Fan: You're very understanding, miss. I guess you've seen all this before with all the boys who've been through your class.
5:42 PM me: Once or twice...but you seemed especially distracted...you're the firsto ne I'm gonna let spunk off by himself while I'm reading attendance.
5:43 PM ((Hold that thought, going away again real quick))

24 minutes
6:07 PM me: (back)
6:08 PM Fan: (claps)
  That's very kind of you miss... I try to give myself relief every day, but it's just not enough.
6:09 PM me: You might just have a high sex drive.
 Fan: I know I do... I've been taken to the doctor to have my hormone levels checked.
6:10 PM I had to do that right through puberty
 me: What did your doctor say?
6:12 PM Fan: She said I had extremely high hormone levels driving my physical development. Sex drive and so s
  and so on.
6:13 PM me: physical development? You aren't all that tall....taller than me, but not by a ton
6:14 PM Fan: No, it was early and rapid development of sexual characteristics. You know, penis and testicles.
 me: Coughs Oh my...so...they um...they got to be their full size early for you?
6:16 PM Fan: blushing bright red They got to be adult size early on yes... and ummm... kind of didn't stop there.
 me: blushes Oh my I...I probably shoudln't be asking this...but...just hwo big are you?
6:17 PM Fan: My coughs my last measurement was eleven and a half inches.
6:18 PM me: no WAY!
  I don't beleive you!
6:19 PM Fan: Do you want to check for yourself? You have your yardstick there.
 me: Oh I shouldn't...But..I..
  all right....Drop your pants....if you're telling the truth I'll let you cut class for the rest of the week. Deal?
6:20 PM Fan: Deal, Ms. Divine. I stand up and drop my pants, my semi-stiff cock flopping out
 me: jesus CHRIST my eyes get back as I just stare, drinking it in
  that's MASSIVE!
6:21 PM Fan: I know it's big, miss. Now you see the trouble I have when I get erections in class.
6:22 PM me: Wow...just....wow. How on earth do you even hide those?
 Fan: I... I can't really, I just have to sit and wait for it to go down.
 me: I can't believe I never noticed before....damn...
6:23 PM Fan: It gets to be a problem when I've a really sexy teacher like you.
 me: puts the yardstick on top of it
  blushes OH hush, I'm old enough to be your mother.
 Fan: Well, my mom's a sexy lady too.
6:24 PM me: you little horndog! that's gross! looks down to see where your dick is at, not knowing you're not quite all the way hard
6:25 PM Fan: my dick jerking, stiffening further
 me: Oh! I was measuring too soon...coughs nervously and backs up, just looking you up and down as you harden wow....I think you've got teh biggest dick I've ever seen!
6:26 PM Fan: Thank you, Ms. Divine. That means a lot.
6:27 PM me: You HAVE a lot!
  let me know when it's uh....done growing and I'llm easure
6:28 PM Fan: pulls foreskin back, my slit dripping precum Mmm I'm very turned on Ms. Divine, I don't think I've ever felt it as hard as it is now.
6:29 PM me: Grins Okay then....reaches out and grasps your shaft, pulling it down and straight so I can press the measure to it
6:30 PM Fan: my dick swells a little more under your touch
6:32 PM me: [what does it measure?]
 Fan: (as turned on as I am now, it might reach twelve)
6:33 PM me: Oh holeeeeeeeeeeeee shiit gasps, and takes a few stumbling steps back, and then sits KERPLUNK onto my ass, dazed an confused as i oggle the fat foot of cock
6:34 PM Fan: Is there anything wrong, miss?
6:35 PM Did you get the measurement you wanted?
6:36 PM walks over to you, my cock waggling in front of me
 me: OH fuuuuuuck you're MASSIVE just MASSIVE
  you might have the biggest one on earth!
  yes...you can...you can cut class like we said
6:37 PM Fan: But miss, I don't want to cut class... I love your classes.
 me: I...okay...then for the next 12 days I'll give you an A no matter what happens, okay?
6:38 PM Fan: That's very kind of you, but I feel I should do something to earn it.
 me: Wh-what did you have in mind donkey-di...I mean, Fan.
6:39 PM Fan: Well Ms. Divine, I know I'm not very experienced, but I think you're as turned on as I am.
6:40 PM me: blushes Yes...but...you're my student. We can't...you know.
6:41 PM Fan: I know, but... we've kind of gone past that... I don't think it's usual for a teacher to tell her student to get his penis out so she can measure it.
6:42 PM And I've always loved those huge bouncing boobs of yours.
 me: blushes no but...I mean...
  You...you wanna see 'em?
6:43 PM Fan: Mmm, I'd love to.
  They're why I get so excited in your class.
6:44 PM me: Opens my blouse and then lfits my bra, letting the huge boulders dangle free
 Fan: Wow... I mean wow... they're just as perfect as I'd imagined.
6:45 PM me: they're nothing like that DICK jiggles them for you a little
 Fan: You're too modest miss, they're wonderful leans over to suck on a stiff nipple
6:46 PM me: moans Oh god...that feels sooooo gooood....
 Fan: sucks harder, squeezing and slurping on your big round boob
6:48 PM me: Mmmmm grinds my other tit into your cheek Yeah, eat those titties, stud...fuck yes
6:49 PM Fan: Mmm yes, that's wonderful lifts your heavy tit up to lick its underside
 me: Drops a hand down to reach up my skirt, grinding my clit a little as you worship my tits, moaning and flushing as you do
6:51 PM Fan: moves to suck and lick your other tit, my donkey-like dick rubbing up against your thighs as I move in
6:52 PM me: hugs your head tight to my tits whispering in your ear God this is SO wrong.....
 Fan: I know it is... it feels so good though.
6:53 PM me: pushes your head back and grinds my tits to your neck, chest, stomach, then crotch as I drop to my knees in front of you, massaging your whole body with my huge boobs
6:54 PM Fan: lifts my cock up against my stomach, exposing my cum-heavy balls to you
  Mmm... lick them, Ms. Divine.
6:55 PM me: moans with whorish lust and dives in, slapping my tonue over every crack and crease in your nut sack, slurping all over the dangling balls with lust
 Fan: Do it, you bad teacher... suck my balls.
6:56 PM me: Cums as you degrade me, moaning on your fat nuts, trying hard to cram them both between my thick lips at the same time
6:57 PM Fan: strokes my shaft up and down as you attack my massive nuts
6:58 PM me: looks up at you, eyes heavy-lidded and dreamy as I suck and tongue your sack, watching your stroking action, pinching at my own nipples
6:59 PM Fan: (it turns me on so much to have you look up at me)
  rubs my dick across your pretty face
7:00 PM me: chokes gently on your balls as I suck them deep, amazed at how your cock goes way past my head when you rub it on me
 Fan: Mmm that's right... now suck my dick.
7:01 PM me: coughs your balls out, gasping from breath as i start to lick up your shaft, slowly working my way towards your head with hot wet licks
7:02 PM Fan: shivers as I feel your tongue covering every inch of my pulsating pole
7:03 PM me: Slobbers and drools, getting it very wet so that moisture drips from your nuts as I reach the head, then swirls my tongue around it and sinks your tip into my mouth
7:04 PM Fan: Mmmmngh my knees buckle from the incredible sensation
 me: Cups your balls as I slide you deeper, grinding your cockhead into my cheeks and then aiming it towards my throat, sinking down slowly
7:06 PM Fan: Enjoys the fantastic feeling of being engulfed in your hot mouth
7:07 PM Slides hands down to fill them with your poor abused tits
7:08 PM me: Gags hard as I grind my throat on your cock, not able to take it deep yet but really trying, hands mauling your nuts
7:09 PM Fan: Trying to slide it in deeper yet, slowly and gently testing your limits
7:10 PM me: Gags, but grabs your ass and makes you stay deep, gagging on your cockhead over and over, about 8 inches inside my mouth now, fighting for more
7:12 PM Fan: Now with a firm grip on your shoulders, I feel my dick mastering your throat
7:13 PM me: coughs and drools, nasty wads of slobber spilling from my face as you use my throat for a fucksleeve
 Fan: pushes a little further, not put off by the gagging
7:14 PM me: Chokes hard at ten inches now, a huge sheet of nastiness pouring from my lower lip
7:16 PM Fan: Run my fingers through your hair, holding you close as you try to take the last bit
7:17 PM me: Tugs your slobber balls towards my chin with one hand and slaps your ass with the other, encouraging you to thrust, tears starting from my eyes as I gargle and gag
 Fan: pushes my cock slowly but surely to the back of your throat
7:18 PM me: you can see the thick disgusting bulge of your head as my cheeks fill with throat-slobber and my eyes bug out, snorting nastilly in triumph as you finally bottom out in my throat
7:20 PM Fan: I'm so proud of you miss, you took it all can't hold back any longer as my dick starts shooting spunk into the back of your throat
7:21 PM me: swallows twice and then overflows, puking your huge load back out with nasty splatters in every direction, painting my own face and tits in the process
7:22 PM Fan: my ass gyrating wildly as I continue to squirt, even as I see it overspill from your mouth
7:23 PM me: *my eyes roll back in my head as you own my throat with your cock, coughing hard as I barf out your babby batter in nasty load after load8
7:24 PM Fan: Mmm that was amazing takes my cock out of your mouth, wipes it on your cum-streaked cheeks
 me: looks up at you, eyes red and puffy, I'm cumming and shuddering and sobbing and purring with pleasure all at the same time, looking like a ruined woman now
7:26 PM Fan: That was amazing, Ms. Divine. You do look a mess though takes aim and shoots a hot stream of piss all over your tits
7:27 PM me: HEY! Recoils from the stream of piss, now feeling the shame I've been able to ignore until now
7:28 PM Fan: Don't deny it, miss. My cock owns you now.
 me: nods, wrinkling my nose at the smell of piss
7:29 PM Fan: I want you to pull your skirt up and your panties down, and bend over your desk.
7:31 PM me: hikes my skirt and drops my soakd panties, aiming my ass at you as I tremble, having al ittle trouble standing still
 Fan: takes my cock in hand and brings it down with a THWACK on your ass
7:32 PM me: NGH! * squeels and squirms, loving how you mark my ass with your cock, a long dick-shaped bruise swelling up on my cheek*
7:33 PM Fan: carries on cock-spanking your bare ass, watching you writhe in pleasure as I imprint the shape of my dick on your cheeks
 me: YES YES YES! OWN ME WITH YOUR BIG FAT FUCKING FOOTLONG FUCKSTICK! FUCK ITS BIG! NNNNNNGH!
7:34 PM Fan: Mmm yes slides my girthy head between your pouting wet cuntlips
7:36 PM me: cums so hard you think I'm pissing on you a moment before you realize you're just that good
7:37 PM Fan: OH FUCK YEAH slides deeper as your cunt deluges with juice
7:38 PM me: drops forward, slamming my cum-stained face to the desk as you plunge in deeper
7:39 PM Fan: your ass moves up to meet my thrusts as my throbbing fuckstick buries itself in your pussy
7:40 PM me: Wiggles and churms, cumming hard and screaming into the desk as you pulverize my pussy
7:41 PM Fan: Oh yeah Ms. Divine, you dirty slut spanks your ass as my rod stretches you even more
7:42 PM me: oh yes fuck! MAKE ME YOUR SLUT! MAKE ME YOUR BITCH! NNNGH! * Grinds back, cumming hard as you spank, sobbing with pleasure now*
7:43 PM Fan: grabs your big tits, squeezing and milking them as I now have ten inches buried in your cunt
7:44 PM me: looks back at you, mouth parted in AWE at your size and skill as my pussy does flips on your cock
7:45 PM Fan: taking it slower now, feeling my head nudging your cervix as I squeeze the last bit of cock into you
7:47 PM me: Throws my head back and screams like a lioness roaring, sobbing loud and long into the night
7:48 PM Fan: AAAARGHHHHH my footlong organ spasms inside you, filling your cunt up with a gusher of baby batter
 me: Cums hard as you cum, cunt milking your cock like a vice
7:49 PM Fan: my cock jerking spastically inside you, dumping my heavy seed in your pussy
7:50 PM me: gasps and moans, collapsing wetly onto my desk, tits squooshed flat and sore, but I don't care I'm so overwhwlmned
7:51 PM Fan: grabs and holds you from behind, my spent cock still lodged inside you
7:52 PM me: pants slowly, catching my breath
 Fan: finally I pull it out and watch a stream of spunk fall from your cunt to the floor
7:53 PM me: whimpers at the rain-water like splatter of juice that pours out
7:54 PM Fan: caresses you, thinking your ruined body is the horniest thing I've ever seen
7:55 PM me: I think you cored my pussy out like an apple!
7:56 PM Fan: Oh Ms. Divine! You fuck like a tiger!
 me: you fuck like a brontosaurus.
7:57 PM Fan: blushes Well, you don't do this with all your students...
7:58 PM me: God no...and even if I did, I don't think I'd feel any of them after this
7:59 PM Fan: I think you were in need of a good fuck. You're not getting enough dick at home.
 me: nothing YOUR size, that's for sure. Jesus you're hung.
8:00 PM Fan: It's my special gift... I'm glad you like it.
8:01 PM me: I still can't believe you pissed on me! blushes
8:02 PM Fan: I couldn't hold it back... and you were so horny, I thought I would take the chance.
8:03 PM me: no, it's fine, I just...
  wow..
  so raw
  so animalistic
  so...
  .............hot I blush, ashamd to admit it
8:04 PM Fan: Raw and animalistic, yes... the cock takes over, it rules the head and the cunt.
8:05 PM me: boy does it ever, wow
8:06 PM Fan: And I guessed you loved to fuck. A lady doesn't have tits as big as yours without a libido to match.
 me: any lady will hae a big libido when she sees taht COCK
8:07 PM Fan: waggles it at you, massive even when soft
8:08 PM me: god it makes my knees weak
8:09 PM Fan: Mmm so I see... I love that I could put my special gift to good use.
8:10 PM me: How many girls you fuck? Am I the first teacher?
 Fan: You're the first teacher, yes. I've not fucked any girls at school, they're afraid of it.
8:11 PM me: poor thing...you'll have to teach them true pleasure.....
  like I just had.
  my god your big
8:12 PM Fan: I know, I'm huge... that's why I need a more mature lady, not an inexperienced girl.
8:13 PM Ladies who know what they want and know how to handle a cock.
8:14 PM me: Did your balls get sweaty when you fucked me? I could lick them clean for you....
 Fan: Oh please do lifts cock to let you at them
8:15 PM me: Gets horny and nasty as i tongue-polish your big fat nuts
8:16 PM Fan: moans in pleasure There are some other sexy teachers... but none as hot as you.
 me: okay, going for a bit, but I should be back in 15 mins or so...hope to see you then, but if not, no hard feelings*
 Fan: okay

13 minutes
8:29 PM me: back
8:30 PM Fan: hey!
 me: Keeps sucking and slurping all over your big fat balls
 Fan: Mmm just keep doing that, Ms. Divine. You're a very naughty teacher.
8:31 PM me: SLRUPS! SMACK! MULPH! Mmm yeah...you like it when I suck your huge nuts? You fucking like that?
8:32 PM Fan: Oh yes, I love it. can't believe my dick stiffening again
 me: I can...such a BIIIIG studly fucking cock like that? With these bull-balls? MMm!
  crams my face into your sack, just grinding them into my mouth
8:34 PM Fan: strokes your hair as you lick my massive nuts, my other hand going down to your tits
8:36 PM me: moans softly as you molest my big titties, rolling my face all over the balls, then sucking them deep into my mouth, then itno my throat, swallowing and gagging on your thick nuts
8:37 PM Fan: my cock now rigid as an iron bar from how you've been taking care of my nutsack
 me: looks up at you with a throatful of nut meat, your stones literally bulging the sides of my neck out, manliness incarnate
8:39 PM Fan: Oh yes Ms. Divine, I want you to worship my manliness, my supreme cock and balls.
 me: Finally unthroats your nuts with a nasty gurgling gasp Oh god they're huge....
8:40 PM pants, tits heaving in your hands
8:41 PM Fan: squeezes your huge tits And I can worship your amazing womanly body too. Your tits are perfect, incredible.
8:42 PM me: arches my back and sandwhiches my tits aroudn your huge cock, amazed at how much still pokes out of the incredible canyon of breastflesh
8:43 PM Fan: It's like our endowed bodies are the perfect fit.
8:44 PM I love your tits, so big and round and soft
 me: Bounces them up and down, jacking your dick off with them, pursing my lips ti kiss the head
 Fan: Oh that feels good
8:45 PM They're even bigger than mom's
8:46 PM me: stops and looks up You haven't done this with your mom, have you?
 Fan: oops
  blushes bright red
 me: oh my god! You have! Even SHE can't resist this fuckstick!!!!
8:47 PM Does she suck cock as good as me?
 Fan: Oh no, Ms. Divine. She's more used to the size, but you do it in such a hot and lusty way.
8:48 PM me: pouts That lucky bitch. Does she give your balls the attention they need?
 Fan: Mmm no. She'll lick them, but she doesn't love sucking balls like you do.
8:49 PM me: Good. Then whenever you need your big fat nuts treated right, you come to me and forget about that other old bitch. Deal? begins to titfuck you again
8:50 PM Fan: Deal, miss. You do it so well.
 me: it would be a crime of nature for balls this big to spend any tim at all dry...they should always be dripping wet with slobber if you ask me.
8:51 PM Fan: moans
8:52 PM me: puts your hands on my tits to hold them as I suck your cockhead, dropping my own hands to grind your wet balls into the undersides of my tits, covering them with titmeat too as I cleavage your cock
8:53 PM Fan: my cock pulsates, overloaded by the sensation of all the soft breastflesh surrounding it
8:54 PM me: sweat beads on my brow as I work, really bouncing my tits in your palms as I grind your nuts and suck hard on your dickhead, threatening to vacuum the jizz right from yoru balls
8:56 PM Fan: AAAAAAGHHHHHHH my footlong rod explodes a huge gusher of spunk into your mouth, streaming down onto your creamy tits
 me: moans in pleasure as I gargle and gag on your load, spewing it out on to my tits, blowing bubbles in it, smearing it everywhere all over myself like a messy meal
8:57 PM Fan: my pole continues to jerk, spraying my potent seed on your face and tits
8:58 PM me: bathes in it, moaning at your heat and maleness, loving the feel of your bucking balls as they spasm and shoot your load from the massive cum cannon
8:59 PM Fan: pulling on your bullet-hard nipples, loving the crazy patterns made by my geyser of cum all over your magnificent tits
9:00 PM me: God, I literally just came from you cumming on me...that's not human!
9:01 PM Fan: That's fantastic, Ms. Divine. That's what my fuckstick can do for a lady who knows how to handle it.
 me: looks up at you, whimpering and shuddering a little, eyes so hungry MORE....PLEASE MORE! I live for your fucking cock now! I NEED IT!
9:02 PM Fan: shoves it between your lips
 me: *sucks hard, slurping and wiggling your dick around to make a very nasty SCHLSCHLSCHLSCHLSCHL noise
9:03 PM Fan: your hungry mouth milks my dick of what spunk I have left in me
9:04 PM me: keeps sucking until I'm positive the well is dry, then pulls out to coat your shaft in slobber and saliva aknew, cleaning you with my tongue again
9:05 PM Fan: Mmm, that's good. I can't believe how much cum you have all over your body.
 me: I can...have you fucking SEEN your nuts? I'm suprrised I'm not swimming!
9:06 PM Fan: Now you know why I need to cum so often...
 me: yeah, totally.....might have to dismiss you from school all together to have a prayer of keeping those balls empty
9:07 PM Fan: Don't do that... I love your classes... and I'd just unload all my spunk at home.
9:08 PM me: oh no you don't...bring your spunk to me
  I need it
9:09 PM Fan: Have I made you my cum whore, beautiful Ms. Divine?
 me: lifts your cock and balls and sticks my face right into your ass, tonguing it out before pulling back What do you think? Have you?
 Fan: I think I have, you dirty girl.
9:10 PM me: grinds your nuts to my lips, re-wetting them as promised
9:11 PM Fan: So I can pass this class? Enough to stay in it?
9:12 PM me: Oh god yes....they don't make A's with enough pluses to cover how good you've done here.
9:13 PM Fan: If we've any more trouble, you can always send me to the principal's office... she looks like she needs a good fuck.
 me: god...I'd make you take her ass while i watched. I hate that bitch.
9:14 PM Fan: I'd do that for you. And have her worshipping my balls too.
9:15 PM me: oh god yes...make her choke on 'em till she pukes them up
  that would make me soooo wet
9:16 PM Fan: kisses you That's a deal. Now I don't want to go, but I really must...
 me: okay...next time we cockown the principle. Deal?
  don't forget.
  Kisses your nuts and cockhead goodbye
9:17 PM Fan: Mmm yes Ms. Divine. Just as soon as I've given mom what she's been waiting for all day...
9:18 PM ...then we get together and bang that bitch principal's ass. It's a deal.
 me: woohoo!
9:19 PM Fan: Pulls you to me and kisses you deep, your heavy tits squeezed tight against my chest
  Goodnight, you cock crazy whore.
 me: goodnigth stud
 Fan: xx

No comments:

Post a Comment