Saturday, April 22, 2017

Maybe Trying This Again

Hey there all, I get a lot of requests to start trying to keep this blog up again.

Part of the reason I backed away from it was that Blogger seemed to be doing lots of work to banish "objectionable" (i.e. adult) material from their site, and I was gutted by the idea that I might lose anything I posted. But that storm seems to have passed, and for whatever reason, I seem to have made the cut for blogs they don't feel the need to kill.

The other reason I stopped was because I didn't really have much to post about. My social life has been anything but sexy, I'm writing a lot of stories and books, but there's nothing really exciting to talk about in the process of writing itself, so that's a bit of a dead-end too.

So, I'm gonna just check in once-per-weekish for now, share pictures, maybe link to things I think you all will like, and of course, self-promote in the most shameless ways possible. As always, I invite your suggestions of things you'd like to see me blog about.

In the meantime, enjoy this smut!



No comments:

Post a Comment