Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Technical Dickaculties




https://vimeo.com/159994876    <---------------------------

Hey all, at long last here is that new video of the old horse-cock stud I promised. : Love his glorious size and power, not to mention all the noises his companion makes! I wonder what notes he'd make me hit with that thing...

Other exciting things are happening:

I'm writing a lot of commissions at the moment. This means some of the story series you want to see more of will get pushed back while I attack paid work first, but don't fret, they will get finished in time and more pay just generally means I'll write faster over all.

I might be getting a little blurb in a book and an occasional guest spot on a blog run by an extraordinarily well-hung man. Whether I get the gig or not I will be linking to his sites sometime soon because a dick like his is definitely worth a good long look, whether it fills you with lust or makes you tremble with envy it's a marvel.

I finally got patreon supporters this month's rewards, sorry to all of you for how long it took, hope you enjoy the fifty pages of smut!

No comments:

Post a Comment